Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Patrol 691 Evo Review | This Indonesian enduro puts the SUPER in Superboost!
  • singletrackandi

Patrol Mountain has taken input from riders and testers from around the world and brought the geometry of their 691 right up to date. I do bring this …

By singletrackandi

Get the full story on our front page at:

Patrol 691 Evo Review | This Indonesian enduro puts the SUPER in Superboost!

Support us and help us keep the content flowing by becoming a full member.

Northwind

Looks a pretty nice bike and I hope absolutely nobody buys it because it’s ****ing stupid superboost and that needs stomped on.

brant
    Free Member

Delicious breaded shell.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Oh great.

Another fing standard.

No bloody thanks!

sillyoldman

Have the guys at Patrol got compromising pictures of Andi?
    Look nice bikes, but with no UK distributor and no obvious means to buy direct, their frequent appearances seem odd.

jeffl

It’s the breaded bottom bracket. A genius idea that allows Mother’s Pride to compensate for any difference in manufacturing tolerances between the BB shell and the BB. Very low carbon footprint and infinitely recyclable.

I believe it also gives you the option of upgrading to artisanal sour dough as well.

Not sure how it will stand up to a British winter though.

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Looks a pretty nice bike and I hope absolutely nobody buys it because it’s ****ing stupid superboost and that needs stomped on.

Well said, though I’m assuming SB was pushed by some other evil manufacturer before them. Who?

tomhoward

Pivot and Knolly. Been floating around for 3ish years now.

sillyoldman
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Patrol 691 Evo Review | This Indonesian enduro puts the SUPER in Superboost!’ is closed to new replies.