Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Painters and decorators… Where do you buy your paint?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

Hi all.
    I need to buy quite a lot of Dulux and I just wondered where everyone gets theirs from? I normally go to Brewers but the specific paint I’m looking for is pretty expensive there.
    Doesn’t matter if it’s from an online store as long as the postage isn’t crippling.
    Cheers.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Dulux Decorator Centre or Crown Decorator Centre.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Leyland decorator centre.

notlocal
    Free Member

Military and Emergency services get discount at Dulux Trade centres with a Bluelight card if you or someone you know has one.

olderigetfasteriwas
    Free Member

If you’re in London/south east, try a Leyland SDM branch. They’ll be considerably cheaper than Brewers. Don’t be afraid to ask for a discount if you’re buying a fair bit either. Their prices for Dulux Trade Diamond Matt are the best in my area at the moment.

matt_outandabout
    sadexpunk

Military and Emergency services get discount at Dulux Trade centres with a Bluelight card if you or someone you know has one.

if it works out cheaper for you, i can give you my bluelight card number? email my username at gmail dot com.

johndoh
    Free Member

Leyland user here too – the Diamond finish stuff you can scrub. Brilliant stuff.

jonba
    Free Member

Dulux decorating centre, or the back cupboard of the lab 😉

notlocal
    Free Member

Apologies, it’s actually Crown Decorating.

20% off

choppersquad
    Free Member

Thanks guys that’s really helpful especially the heads-up on the Bluelight card.
    Will get shopping around at the weekend.
    Thanks again.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Painters and decorators… Where do you buy your paint?’ is closed to new replies.