Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Pace bikes, what's happening?
  • asunder
    Free Member

Hi,
    I’m trying to contact pace cycles about ordering their rc127+frame but can’t get onto them. I’ve sent a couple of emails and only received one response which didn’t answer my queries. Not sure if they want to sell me a frame or not! In the meantime, does anyone have one of these frames and can share their thoughts? Thanks

DickBarton

Call them?

jruk
    Free Member

If they’re that bad when you’re trying to give them money, what will they be like if there’s a problem? I’d find another frame if I were you.

psycorp
    Free Member

^^^^^^

That.

Onzadog
    Free Member

No experience of their current frames but experience of their customer service that would stop me letting them anywhere near my hard earned ever again.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

As a last resort…. 01751 477737.

asunder
    Free Member

… I live in Australia and am never awake when they are

Speshpaul

Try calling
    07970 853 531, or info@cotic.co.uk
    These guys will help.

kelvin

Best leave it ’till Monday now!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

630pm Eastern time is 930am UK when they open. Though I’d probably avoid buying overseas with no local support available.

asunder
    Free Member

Yeah am definitely shying away from them if they are this unresponsive

junkyarddog
    Free Member

Hello there asunder,I am from Yorkshire but currently in the USA hence reply to you at a time I would normally be sleeping.Pace have a nice shop in Thornton Lee Dale with plenty of very nice rc127’s in.The family who own Pace are all cycling nuts and also help to run the trail centres at Dalby forest,Sutton bank and Gisburn.The shop is open on Saturday,there phone number is 01751 477737.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Pace bikes, what's happening?’ is closed to new replies.