Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • OT Having a nightmare with 3G Mobile Please Help
  • TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Can anyone tell me how i go about cancelling my 3G Mobile.

I have made probably 12 calls to try to cancel it and been passed from pillar to post and promised calls back but still have not managed to cancel it. Every month that goes by the bill goes up. I would happily pay the balance to cancel but they wont take it. They just keep sending me another bill the next month.

My wife has now had 3 conversations with them and she is hitting the same brick walls. No returned calls etc. They just keep transferring us to technical dept and then you get promised a call back.

I have emailed watchdog about this but i am more concerned about getting a bad credit rating becuase of this. How can i just get rid of them. Is there a contact i can use or a governing body i can report this to?

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

Huh, prob doesnt need OT 🙁

grumm
    Free Member

I take it you mean the 3 network? I am surprised they have been so useless – I have had to ring them a few times and never had a problem. Also cancellation departments are usually ok because they don’t want to lose your custom.

TheLittlestHobo
    Free Member

I just cant get someone to say “This is how much it is to cancel”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘OT Having a nightmare with 3G Mobile Please Help’ is closed to new replies.