Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 630 total)
  • Online dating help…
  • bigblackshed

I’m sorry DD, but BikeBouy has it with real ale, faggots and farts. Errr I think? 😳

I’m so confused, you’re all playing mind games. I think I’ll go and chop some wood for the log burner and leave this to the players. 😉

This isn’t going as well as I’d hoped.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

@OP just be aware that unless her profile explicitly states that she’s slim and athletic she will be without fail a bit of a chubster *

* And even if it does, she still might be.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

offers DD a walnut whip and by walnut whip I mean….

#strangestbonerrightnow

#stillgotitevenafterJunky’sninjaedit

aracer
    Free Member

For the record, I’ve been dating the same woman for approaching 2 months now

What was your previous record?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

15 years.

cinnamon_girl

For women, finding themselves single after a long term relationship puts them firmly out of their comfort zone. I guess they just want to get back to that circumstance as soon as they can.

FCOL what a load of old tosh Shibby. 😐

Jeez, no wonder you’re permanently trawling dating sites, you don’t have a bloody clue about wimminz!

Mister-P
    Free Member

I would have thought that many women, just like many men, when coming out of a long term relationship want some no strings, feel good action.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Likes strings, water sports and fondue.

allthegear
    Free Member

It does amuse me that it always seems to be the ones who spend so much time on dating sites that claim to be the “experts” on women.

It might come as a surprise to discover that not all women are the same. You know, like they might have individualities, characters, desires and everything!

Rachel

rOcKeTdOg

You know, like they might have individualities, characters, desires and everything!

😯

Shibboleth
    Free Member

FCOL what a load of old tosh Shibby.

That’s my experience of women on internet dating sites. Of course, I’m sure there are women that embrace single life, buy sensible shoes, stop shaving their arm pits and dabble in casual lesbianism, but they tend not to go on match dot com.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

……his and hers watches……microwave oven…….cuddly toy (cheers)…….dart board……

Shibboleth
    Free Member

It might come as a surprise to discover that not all women are the same. You know, like they might have individualities, characters, desires and everything!

To acknowledge this would make for a very dull thread…

Casanova

allthegear
    Free Member

I’m sure there are women that embrace single life, buy sensible shoes, stop shaving their arm pits and dabble in casual lesbianism, but they tend not to go on match dot com.

I can assure you they do, Shibboleth – it’s just that they don’t click on your profile!

Rachel

bigblackshed

allthegear – Member

Oh dear, it’s all getting complicated now.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I only open emails from 7s or above… Anyway, my internet dating days might be over! 🙂

Mister-P
    Free Member

I thought you just bought them a Babycham, complimented their blouse and boom, seal the deal.

Mister-P
    Free Member

double post

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Shibboleth – Member
    I only open emails from 7s or above..

cinnamon_girl

😆 Great thread, perhaps not for poor Dez.

aracer
    Free Member

Likes individualities, characters and desires

emsz
    Free Member

Likes running in the rain, dancing madly, chips ( no vinegar)

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Likes casual lesbianism, Rachel and Cinnamon Girl

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohhh look, ohhh the Girls have got involved 😆

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Ohhh look, ohhh the Girls have got involved

You see? That’s NLP that… 😉

Mister-P
    Free Member

*is still confused*

emsz
    Free Member

I don’t do casual sex…*

* this may change if current “success” rate continues 😳

allthegear
    Free Member

I have lots of Converse trainers – is that casual sex??

Junkyard
    Free Member

I like to dress up for it, is that too formal ?

cinnamon_girl

Sex? What’s that?

😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    I don’t do casual sex…*

Excellent. Everyone looks better in formal dress.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

I have lots of Converse trainers – is that casual sex??

I prefer low tops on a woman… 😀

emsz
    Free Member

Ok, can we stop talking about sex now, thanks

nicko74

For women, finding themselves single after a long term relationship puts them firmly out of their comfort zone. I guess they just want to get back to that circumstance as soon as they can.

I don’t think the first half is so wide of the mark – and applies to men too. Second part I’m not so sure about.

Ok, can we stop talking about sex now, thanks

Really? It’s the closest most of us get to it…

piemonster

Really? It’s the closest most of us get to it…

Quite right. I’ve got a girlfriend, but she always stinks of sheep….

……hold on a minute ……..ummmmmm

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I don’t think the first half is so wide of the mark – and applies to men too. Second part I’m not so sure about.

Taken out of context, it does look like a wild generalisation Nick, but the sentence was specifically in reference to those women that are very keen to get overly familiar overly quickly. So yes, quite right in that the 2nd half of the quote isn’t the case for every woman in the world!!

Right, off out to ride my bike, then home for some fine wines, Belgian chocolates, and some good ol’ fashioned lady lovin’

sugdenr
    Free Member

I think the best approach to take, is not to have some prepared strategy based on ill-concieved prejudice of females as so dramatically ‘other’

Pffft – where’s the fun in that? Anyway thats the premises on which most of this threads is predicated so fat chance.

It does amuse me that it always seems to be the ones who spend so much time on dating sites that claim to be the “experts” on women.

Let’s hope they are because us married type are utterly clueless, not that we have to bother any more, I for one have really let myself go since getting married. Kids play havoc with your bodies dontcha know (mostly from stealing all their Haribo and cake from the party bags they bring into dad taxi)

hora
    Free Member

Dont go on POF. Full of ho’s instagramed to **** and blokes chancing for casual sex

gonefishin
    Free Member

A collegue of mine once said that it was self evident that single men know more about women than married ones, otherwise they’d be married too.

Best thing I ever did was to delete the online dating profile I had.

sugdenr
    Free Member

Best thing I ever did was to delete the online dating profile I had.

Eh? Was it like deleting an eBay listing before the end – you get inundated with ‘did you ‘sell’, if not I’d be interested so inbox me [sic]’ messages?

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 630 total)

The topic ‘Online dating help…’ is closed to new replies.