Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 630 total)
  • Online dating help…
  • Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

😆

Mister-P
    Free Member

NLP?

martinhutch

Neurolinguistic Programming.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Just invite her to the Big Bike Bash – Tell her you have the inside line to the 001 race plate and she will be impressed

techsmechs
    Free Member

New Lower Price?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

NLP?

That’s a whole new thread! Let’s get Dez walking before he runs 😉

rOcKeTdOg

Newly divorced I tried internet dating & had many 1st dates they are addictive & once you get your spiel down it’s ridiculously easy, I prefered the adrenaline rush of 1st dates so had loads & didn’t bother with more as it got boring then

Happily in a relationship now though 🙂

piemonster

Also NLP?

fasthaggis

Could Dez not just…mail Hora?
    He has all the info that any man would ever need 😆

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Also NLP?

It’s basically fine-tuning the things you say and the way in which you say it in order to trigger specific behavioral responses.

Like my example earlier about the flirting comment. You basically encourage the other person to work for your attention/affection/approval…

emsz
    Free Member

Wow, this is like

“How the male brain works 101” 😆

Edit ; no one likes a smarty pants 😛

sugdenr
    Free Member

Brian – who’s this Brian fellow?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Brian – who’s this Brian fellow?

It’s got capital B, so I don’t think it’s a misspelling, …. colour me intrigued! 😀

faustus

I met my girlfriend on Guardian soulmates, and we’ve been together for 2 and a half years and going strong.

I think the best approach to take, is not to have some prepared strategy based on ill-concieved prejudice of females as so dramatically ‘other’. They’re human beings like you, and – sorry if this sounds ’empathetic’ – but people’s emotions aren’t actually a game, are they?

PS – people who refer to ‘talking about feelings’ in sarcastic speech marks probably aren’t going to help you much.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

The sort of person that uses the term “soulmate” without irony and is attracted to people that read the Guardian probably isn’t any help to anyone. 🙄

camo16
    Free Member

I can’t work out how such a hunk of gorgeousness as our Dezzie is stressing about such things… surely, Dez, you have the laydeez on demand?

DezB
    Free Member

but people’s emotions aren’t actually a game, are they?

Oh, I agree. I certainly wouldn’t want someone playing a game with me just to get me in bed..

There were some useful snippets in his first post. 😉

DezB
    Free Member

surely, Dez, you have the laydeez on demand?

Seems like only a few distantly located MTBers are really interested.

faustus

@ shibboleth – not irony, just the name of the website!

Also showing your preference for prejudice whenever it can be applied, nice. I don’t need to know what paper you read to know the kind of person you have clearly expressed yourself to be…

Shaun20
    Free Member

Just get out on ya bike! Jeeze there’s more chance of finding a (sane) girl out on the trails than on POF…..who knows…..she might let you fix her puncture!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I don’t need to know what paper you read to know the kind of ingrate you have clearly expressed yourself to be…

As with the fairer sex, I find Guardian readers are equally predictable. They have a propensity for using nouns that they’ve perhaps read in the Guardian, or heard other smart-arses uttering, and they use them completely out of context in a bid to sound cerebral.

Junkyard
    Free Member

You did well to keep it civil this long though shib – a new personal record at 5 pages?

you both want different things from a relationship – he found a long term love you found short term gratification

I see little point in calling each other names as you both seem successful at getting what you want.

camo16
    Free Member

Seems like only a few distantly located MTBers are really interested.

Not that distant, babe. And to be fair I have just sold my last MTB…

😉

DezB
    Free Member

Just get out on ya bike! Jeeze there’s more chance of finding a (sane) girl out on the trails than on POF…..who knows…..she might let you fix her puncture!

Er… you read the first post?

Shibboleth
    Free Member

I’m just wondering what I’m ungrateful for…

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yay. Shibby argues again. I’m equally impressed that despite your best efforts to push a few buttons early on, you managed four pages. Careful now, stuff likes this gets you banned. 🙂

faustus

I’m moved that you called me a smart arse. Yes, I used the wrong word i agree (well done for googling it anyway!), mainly out of frustration for not being able to use the short word that most clearly applies to you…

But thanks for keeping up the prejudice and showing what a lovely human being you seem to be.

faustus

…and for using ‘fairer sex’ without irony

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh please chaps…it’s a fun thread.

Likes make-up sex, massage and praline.

Shaun20
    Free Member

Er… you read the first post?

Yep.

faustus

I’d settle for make-up Haribo…

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Likes make-up sex

eeish,.. it’s not for me…

bigblackshed

DD?

Do you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain???

I really think you’re “the one”.

Shibboleth
    Free Member

For the record, I didn’t call faustus a smartarse.

Likes beaker-baths, reading posts properly, and being sufficiently educated to not have to google what “ingrate” means.

Would like to meet similar but with big baps.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Do you like the taste of champagne bigblackshed? 😮

Junkyard
    Free Member

I feel confident you will still be the biggest tit there shib 😉

No malice meant

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

DD?

Do you like Pina Coladas and getting caught in the rain???

As it happens, I saw him drinking a Pina Colada at Trader Vic’s just the other day. His hair was perfect.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Brilliant thread chaps, at least it’s lasted 5 pages and been civil for 98.2% of the whole thread.

DD, no mention of liking real ale, faggots and farts…?? 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Likes lazy Sunday mornings, vegans and walnut whip.

Junkyard
    Free Member

perks up and prays walnut whip is a euphemism

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 630 total)

The topic ‘Online dating help…’ is closed to new replies.