Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • These grips? Oh, they're enduro specific.
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

IB13: Ergon Hones in on Enduro, Plus new CF3 Pro Setback Carbon Seatpost

Getting silly now! It’s. Just. Riding. Bikes!

RobHilton
    Free Member

Good job the seatpost isn’t enduro specific cos I’d look a fool putting one one my XC bike.

Looks like it could do some serious damage if it snapped 😯

bigblackshed

So enduro riders hold their bars differently to other riders? I wonder if part of the experience of these new and exciting grips will be that they make gripping your bars come alive?

Bregante

I’d have some of them but it doesn’t say anything about a 29er option.

PJM1974
    Free Member

I’d love to comment on this thread, but I can’t. It’s not enduro-specific enough.

LoCo
    Free Member

Enduro now seems to be a coverall term that has replaced everything between what people called ‘trail’ and almost to ‘freeride’ but not quite that gnar. It’s all just riding bikes ( again) 😉

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

So enduro riders hold their bars differently to other riders? I wonder if part of the experience of these new and exciting grips will be that they make gripping your bars come alive?

Well yes, Ergons standard touring grips aren’t very good for being up in the attack position. Which you would hope that you would be in on an enduro stage.

But I agree with the sentiment.

ratherbeintobago

I’d have some of them but it doesn’t say anything about a 29er option.

You presumably know about the 29er specific Fizik saddle?

pymwymis
    Free Member

Gotta be careful that the trails which have “come alive” with your (presumed) goldilocks wheels, don’t get deadened by the wrong grips !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘These grips? Oh, they're enduro specific.’ is closed to new replies.