• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by 5lab.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • OneUp EDC Lite
  • honourablegeorge

Just stuck one on the gravel bike. What a neat little thing. It’s a two minute install, went into a steel fork with no issues at all.

5lab

same here – a bit limited into the tools available but a good emergency thing. Make sure you know how to get to the second side of allen keys before you’re stuck on the trail though!

zerocool

Unless you really want a chain breaker or CO2 canister specifically in your steerer I can’t really see a reason why you’d have the EDC over the Lite version. You can stash a breaker or CO2 can somewhere else.

tails
    Free Member

Does the it affect the steering having weight there?

5lab

it weighs 75grams. so no.

jam-bo

Marginal gains. I wear an extra watch keep my steering balanced..

5lab

i just wear mine on my left hand to balance out the shifter.

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

I have lite on my hardtail and the full on the hope. Reflects the riding and chances of malfunction really. Fit and forget until you need it. Brilliant things and i even splurged on the pliers, bacon strips and pokey thing on the full version.

ogden
    Free Member

Can’t find them in stock anywhere at the moment?

riklegge

20Twenty has them in stock in green apparently.

r8jimbob88
    Free Member

I have the full EDC on my MTB. It’s brillaint. I put a £10 note and my Dynaplug with extra plugs in there.

I intended to thread the steerer on my other bikes as well but didn’t realise they had carbon steerers.

Anyone know of a way to install one in a carbon steerer? The EDC stem isn’t really an option for the road & gravel bike as their stems are longer

mashr

Anyone know of a way to install one in a carbon steerer? The EDC stem isn’t really an option for the road & gravel bike as their stems are longer

Get the pump for the other bikes and slot it in there instead? That’s what I’m thinking for similar reasons

5lab

can anyone think of a nice way of attaching a quicklink to the lite tool? it seems to be the only thing that’s really missing..

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘OneUp EDC Lite’ is closed to new replies.