Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • One Up Components returns
  • andykentos
    Free Member

Anyone else had problems trying to return something to One up components international?  Tried there email address but doesn’t seem to be deliverable.  Tried emailing all the other address’ on the page.

Does anyone know of a contact phone number for them in the UK.

Thanks

chakaping
    Free Member
    sheck

Having the same issue as you… no response from any of the email addresses to a warranty issue

sheck

Just msged them on facebook… the auto response was “we don’t respond to faces look messages, please email us!”

If anyone has any positive returns stories to help restore confidence, please shout!

paulwf

I had a great experience with email earlier in the year when I lent something to a friend who broke it.

Wasn’t warranty though.   I seem to remember them taking a few days to reply rhough

tish
    Free Member

Mine wasn’t a warranty issue, just a return. It took 3 or 4 emails to get a returns number. Once I got it though they were quick to refund with no issues.

hainman
    Free Member

That’s bizarre I just had an issue with ordering the wrong mount for my dropper and had great communication and they told me it was to much hassle to return and refunded me the price of the mount and told me I didn’t need to return it

sheck

One Up responded overnight… they had had email issues

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘One Up Components returns’ is closed to new replies.