Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • On One Ti Scandal Tease on Instagram
  • stayhigh

Just seen THIS teaser post on IG. It would appear a new Ti Scandal is in the offing which is exciting.

Apologies if this has been posted already, couldn’t see another post.

nedrapier

That’d tick a lot of people’s bockses. Maybe explains the rediculous £800 pricing of the Ally one. £850 for the Ti one is going to look great, and then they can drop the Ally one to something more reasonable in a MEGA SALE!

damascus
    Free Member

It will be interesting to see the difference in frame weights and prices.

External routing by the looks of it.

chakaping
    Free Member

Maybe explains the rediculous £800 pricing of the Ally one

God they are such a bunch of tossers.

tomfun

I thought the Titus Ti bikes were being pushed as the Ti equivalent of the On One Ali frames? Fireline = scandal, Loco Moto = Hello Dave/Big dog?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I thought the Titus Ti bikes were being pushed as the Ti equivalent of the On One Ali frames? Fireline = scandal, Loco Moto = Hello Dave/Big dog?

Yea, I wondered that. Unless they’re going to change the price points (one butted, one plain guage?)

Either that or perhapse the original Tinbred? A more XC biased frame?

chakaping
    God they are such a bunch of tossers.

damascus
    Free Member

All Planet X, On-One, Viner, Holdsworth and Selcof products carry a 2-year warranty as standard for the original owner (Titus titanium bike frames feature a lifetime warranty as standard for the original owner).

I’d rather have a Titus frame for the warranty. Not sure id buy a new titanium frame with just a 2 year warranty unless is was significantly cheaper even though they are probably all made in the same place.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘On One Ti Scandal Tease on Instagram’ is closed to new replies.