Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • On one inbred ,, any good
  • core

My frame was 2nd hand too, and had a fair bit of chainsuck damage, some pretty deep scoaring, I filled it with metal putty and repainted it.

danielgroves
    Free Member

This thread lacks pictures. Everyone needs pictures.

I love mine. Good versatile frame. It switches between SS, 1*10 and 3*10 depending on what is it required of it. Really comfortable ride, much happier riding it all day than I was my full suss. Actually, to be honest, I prefer it over my full suss.

Check out the Scandal too- I had a 1st gen scandal and tbh once I’d tried that, it seems the only thing the bred has going for it is a slightly lower price.

Isn’t the scandal aluminium though? Therefore the Inbred wins the steal points.

@Inbred456 re chain suck: I’ve noticed on mine that with a triple the outer chainring is very, very close to the chainstay – so close I can’t wrap a bit of innertube around the stay to protect it.

Been running a triple on my for some silly-long-distance stuff lately. No chain suck issues, however it will be back to SS once my new BB turns up.

core

Photo:

chestrockwell

Isn’t the scandal aluminium though? Therefore the Inbred wins the steal points.

1st gen was scandium, wasn’t it?

asbrooks

I have a 1st gen inbred and I love it. Bought it second hand, it has never chain sucked. It’s my only bike so it gets used a lot, for allday rides as well as for shorter hacks.
    I do wish it was a bit lighter though!

Pz_Steve

I’ve got a 456ti frame for sale if you’re interested? 3 years old and a few marks but basically very nice. Email me if you want more info: sjbATcarrotDOTcom

letmetalktomark

Totally radcore(less) child carrying Inbred – Wow that sounds wrong!

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘On one inbred ,, any good’ is closed to new replies.