Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Old Cannondale Fatty fork servicing?
  • richpips
    Free Member

I emailed http://www.thumbprinttuning.co.uk/ yesterday, and as yet (and yes I am impatient) have had no reply.

Any ideas as to who else services yr 2000 fatty forks?

Oh, and if anyone has a castle tool that they’ll loan or sell me could they let me know. It looks like the seals etc are available on eBay.

Ta Rich

qwerty
    Free Member

Qwerty (not me) Cycles

ratherbeintobago

Leisure Lakes, at the confusingly-named Nottingham branch, do Cannondale fork service. I had my Lefty done there and they were fine.

peteimpreza

Qwerty (not him) don’t do servicing.p but they will sell you the tools.

Use STW10 at the checkout.

You need to be patient with Thumbprint.

You could try Noah’s Ark but I would not be able to give my personal recommendation.

geman
    Free Member

Used thumbprint couple of years ago for old headshok phoned first , sent , done in a week payed over phone and came back couple days later…….super smooth excellent only regret …selling year later

richpips
    Free Member

Qwerty (not him) don’t do servicing.p but they will sell you the tools.

Yep seen those, google suggests that their cheaper castle tool may not fit, so best part of £100 needed for the just the tools.

You need to be patient with Thumbprint.

I’ll be patient then. Looks like he knows his stuff from comments elsewhere.

Leisure Lakes, at the confusingly-named Nottingham branch, do Cannondale fork service. I had my Lefty done there and they were fine.

Ta, I will investigate.

Sandwich

Try Sussed Out Suspension on the Suffolk Essex border. Helpful bunch of chaps.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Old Cannondale Fatty fork servicing?’ is closed to new replies.