Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)
  • Old Bailey: "Cash in knickers" Jihadist's wife found guilty of funding terrorism
  • Tom_W1987
    Free Member

How about one on Zionism’s effect on geopolitics ?

I’m all for that, as long as we keep it nuanced and articulate with some decent references to back everything up.

Okay maybe not quite that far, but as long as it doesn’t descend into “teh zionists run teh worrrldddzzz” my brain will stay engaged. If not, I am liable to zone out or start taking the piss with inflammatory comments.

Someone enlighten me and give me something to think about…..I’m generally interested in the effects climate change could have on security and how that might interact with the situation in the middle east.

Junkyard
    Free Member

SLEEP?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Ahhh somedays I go hyper junkyard….a bit manic if you will. Also, my housemates are having really loud sex in Portuguese. I can’t sleep. 😆

chip
    Free Member

If you google image Isis you will find image after image of the most appalling scenes of slaughter, truly sickening.
    If you google image gaza you will find image after image of dead and injured babies and children. Truly sickening.
    If you google Israel you get maps.

I will apologise now in advance for what I am about to say, well no for more the way I say it as I do not wish to trivialise the subject with my choice of words or the way I put my point across.

Hitler wanted to commit genocide, of Jews, Romanies, gays and probably many others.
    He did not want to bother with death camps or the logistical nightmare of rounding up all his intended victims and shipping them to the places where they would eventually be murdered . As it took a lot of time effort and ultimately manpower.

So the original plan was that his victims would be rounded up by whatever troops were in the area and who had just taken which ever town or city it happened to be and loaded in to trucks or marched away to a spot where they would dig a mass grave and victims would be forced to strip and stand in the grave they had just dug and shot.

But this was very quickly found to be not doable as the German soldiers where not happy with doing it and could not reconcile(don’t even know if that is the applicable word ) them selfs with the senseless slaughter of innocent non combatant men woman and children.

The generals complained it was destroying the morale of the army and turning the troops against them.
    And what they found worse was there were a small amount of men and woman who were shown to really enjoy the job in hand, complete monsters who turned their stomach to be around.

This was a problem that hitler needed a solution to.
    His answer was the death camps and ultimately the gas chambers.

It looks to me Isis are not having the same problem hitler did.
    If Isis are not stopped, there is going to be a shitstorm ahead.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I read somewhere that the leader of ISIS was in fact born a Jew and is a Mossad agent.

I definitely read it, two days ago it was. So it must be true.

matt_outandabout

There was more discussion n the oab household about the attitude of the girl with expensive knicker accoutrements.

Chanel bling on the tag? Social media pouting, preening and protesting innocence? Song singing about freedom? We also wondered if the bbc would have given a less attractive defendant the same air space?

Junkyard
    Free Member

No updates from your controllers about what you have to tell us today in your brave one man fight against terrorism propaganda war

batfink
    Free Member

Yeah….. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that she was “tricked” so easily – or perhaps her behaviour has been carefully orchestrated so that people believe that she’s quite that stupid

wilburt
    Free Member

Centuries of misery because of religion.

Lifer
    Free Member

ernie_lynch – Member

I read somewhere that the leader of ISIS was in fact born a Jew and is a Mossad agent.

I definitely read it, two days ago it was. So it must be true.

Ernie has hit the nail on the head. If you’ve read it, post a bloody link Jambaliar (Buuurrrrn)

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

what about all the other countless crimes committed around the world funded by drug lords

Must be pretty crap crimes if they need to be subsidised by drug dealing

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Must be pretty crap crimes if they need to be subsidised by drug dealing

Hear that BBSB? Listen…can you hear it? That’s the sound of something whizzing over your head…you might not hear it though…it’s a long long way up there. 🙂

Lifer
    Free Member

wilburt – Member

Centuries of misery because of religion.

And short sighted meddling and power plays by the west.

There’s a great quote re Syria on the Adam Curtis blog The Baby and the Baath Water

An American Political Officer involved in the planning of the first military coup in 1949 voiced his concerns (and was immediately removed)

“I want to go on record as saying that this is the stupidest, most irresponsible action a diplomatic mission like ours could get itself involved in, and that we’ve started a series of these things that will never end.”

Deane Hinton knew.

binners

Don’t the Taliban consistently prove that Muslamic extremist nut-jobism and drug dealing are far from exclusive pastimes. It being well known that the Prophet (peace be upon him) gave a clear exemption is his moral code, so that why its evil to indulge in or profit from having a few beers, you can make a bloody killing selling shit-loads of smack, spend it all on rocket propelled grenades, and then use them to terrorise everyone

But they’ll never be as cool as the Mexican drug dealers, because they wear pyjamas and silly hats, while their South American counterparts have cool tattoos in gothic script, cars that bounce up and down, cowboy boots with skulls on, and tequila

globalti
    Free Member

The stupid woman should have just sent the money through her local Hawala money-transfer bloke; it’s safe, secure, quick and cheap. My Sudanese customer sends me about £300,000 a year through Hawala.

Listening to the Chief Rabbi on R4 this morning a thought struck me: Ordinary, moderate Palestinians are suffering the collateral effects of Israel’s efforts to stamp out the Hamas rocket launchers and now ordinary, moderate Jews are suffering the collateral effects of public disapproval of Israel’s actions, which is ironic.

MoreCashThanDash

Well done globalti for being the first person in weeks to say anything sensible on this subject, instead of the incessant trolling and posturing.

binners

She probably could have got some idiot off here to send it to him as a Paypal Gift, for a set of forks 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

For those like me:

chip
    Free Member

I once read a very long time ago a magazine article of an interview with an afghani poppy farmer.

Now this poppy farmer was very pissed off because some American chaps had just paid him a visit and completely destroyed his entire crop ( as part of Americas war on drugs not war on terror as this was pre terror) and now had no idea how he was going to support his familily untill he could get his next crop on the go an harvested.

He then went on to explain he would have gone on sell his entire crop of poppies to people who would have turned it into heroine for the grand sum of £400 which was enough to feed and clothe himself, wife and kids.

His argument was America don’t destroy my livelyhood because you cannot control your children.
    My kids don’t take heroine and I grow the shit.

He did kind of have a point.

edlong
    Free Member

Yeah….. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that she was “tricked” so easily – or perhaps her behaviour has been carefully orchestrated so that people believe that she’s quite that stupid

Is that opinion based on you having heard all the evidence and testimony presented in court (like the jury who acquitted her did), or just the brief summary as presented your news source of choice*?

*which will have had some agenda or ‘slant’ to put on it.

globalti
    Free Member

If my experience in Africa is anything to go by, that Afghan farmer can’t grow and sell wheat because all the country’s requirement for wheat is being imported from Russia or Ukraine by a corrupt former minister who is profiting massively from the arrangement while undercutting small local producers.

In Nigeria there is almost no public electricity supply because the import of generators is controlled by a cartel of ministers while the import of diesel (Nigeria’s two refineries having collapsed years ago thanks to neglect and mismanagement) is controlled by former president Obasanjo, so there’s no incentive for any government to invest in a public electricity generation programme, which wouldn’t come on stream until after they had lost their jobs or even died from stress.

nemesis
    Free Member

Ah, the joys of NEPA 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

ordinary, moderate Jews are suffering the collateral effects of public disapproval of Israel’s actions, which is ironic

They should speak out more about what is being done in [ the vaguest sense of the word] their religions name. Did the Rabbi speak out about killing children cowering in UN sanctuaries or did he moan that some folk are picking on them via saying some things to them they do not like?

You cannot defelct criticism by simply crying anti semitism

That said i offer no defence, for it is wrong, for the amount of anti semitism we do see. Anti semitism does not justify killing children either.

Viewing 23 posts - 41 through 63 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Old Bailey: "Cash in knickers" Jihadist's wife found guilty of funding terrorism’ is closed to new replies.