Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • Old Bailey: "Cash in knickers" Jihadist's wife found guilty of funding terrorism
  • jambalaya
    Free Member

I imagine this will be on Channel 4 news tonight

Channel 4 News link

Very very concerning that an otherwise liberal and westernised British citizen of Moroccan descent was trying to smuggle 20,000 euros using her best friend as a “mule” to her husband who is believed to be fighting as a Jihadist in Syria (for ISIS ?)

What is also stunning is that the said Jihadist was a drug dealer according to his wife and that’s where she believed the money had come from 😯

The “mule” who was acquitted whilst is “feels more anger” at the police and security services for taking her to court ! She had 20,000 euros hidden in her knickers given to her by the wife of a terrorist and she is surprised ! She is certainly stupid and IMO pretty lucky not to be in jail.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

And there I was thinking we’d get a week without you. 🙁

Another thing, what about all the other countless crimes committed around the world funded by drug lords and terrorists? Why is nobody on STW talking about those?

peterfile
    Free Member

Very very concerning that an otherwise liberal and westernised British citizen of Moroccan descent was trying to smuggle 20,000 euros using her best friend as a “mule” to her husband who is believed to be fighting as a Jihadist in Syria (for ISIS ?)

The things we do for love, eh? 🙂

geetee1972
    Free Member

Why is nobody on STW talking about those?

I suspect, and this is not meant to be in anyway derogatory, because they aren’t anything like as pretty as the girl who was acquitted and because the media were able to lead with a story about ‘cash in knickers’ which is always good for the ratings.

grum
    Free Member

What about gang crime in Venezuela? Don’t have much to say about that do you jambalaya?

Much worse than a bit of drug smuggling isn’t it – 14,000 dead in a year. Your silence on the issue is deafening TBH.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2011/mar/10/venezuela-caracas-gang-warfare-murder

binners

Pfft! Bloody muslamics. She’s clearly a bloody amateur!! You can stuff miles more cash inside a suicide vest than you can inside your knickers!!! And if she simply removed some of the Semtex and nails from her rucksack, she could get a good few wads in there!

kimbers

I see where Jambalaya is leading us …. We should set aside their human rights (theyre only Muslims after all), build some concrete walls around Morocco, restrict their water and electricity, put them on starvation rations followed by a month of sustained bombardment by drones, and ground forces. Of course any men killed must be terrorists any women killed probably had loads of cash in their pants and any children just terrorists in waiting. There’s absolutely no way that it will cause any resentment, radicalisation or create a perpetual cycle of violence

chip
    Free Member

20 grand in her Alan’s, how many lap dances must she have had to have done to amass that.

nick1962
    Free Member

What I don’t understand is why she just didn’t take 9,999 Euros quite legitimately. Or just Paypal gift it?

AdamW
    Free Member

If anyone wants to put wads of cash into my string y-fronts Calvins I’m happy to be of assistance. Just don’t touch the goods. 😀

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Something fishy about the whole story.

binners

She can’t have been a proper muslamic anyway! She looked a right sort!. They all wear big black sacks and flip flops!

chip
    Free Member

It’s the poor chap left sucking his thumb in turkey I feel sorry for.

He had his heart set on a new ATGM and a couple of bottles of Philip Bs Russian Amber Imperial Conditioning Crème.

But it’s back to Syria with his RPG and itchy beard for him.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Why, oh why is the OP not talking about the frankly mental and shocking drug wars in Mexico. Come on jambalaya, your silence on this subject is also deafening.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

….trying to smuggle 20,000 euros using her best friend as a “mule” to her husband who is believed to be fighting as a Jihadist in Syria

Surely she was just following UK government policy ?

UK gives £5m in aid to Syria rebels

And I don’t know why you’re mentioning “funding terrorism” jambalaya, everyone knows that the Syrian rebels aren’t terrorists – you won’t find any article by the western media ever referring to them as terrorists.

As George Galloway pointed out on Radio 2 today, they only become terrorists when they cross the border and enter Iraq.

chip
    Free Member

Or what about the cheese wars in Gloucester.

bearnecessities

They’re cheesehadists

bloodynora
    Free Member

Any muslamist brainwashed nutjob willing to travel to the shitehole that is the middle east to blow him/herself up has my blessing, the more the merrier. In fact there should be a separate aisle at Dover for them…. “Islamist jihadist nutjob sir?, walk this way theres a ferry with a one way ticket on it for you, all the best old chap

RustySpanner

chip – Member

Or what about the cheese wars in Gloucester.

Muslin fundamentalists?

bearnecessities

Bravo 😀

scaredypants

Hang on, Jihad it in her undies ?

lemonysam
    Free Member

Hang on, Jihad it in her undies ?

Nah, she said shahada put it in the waistband her leggings but that’s not as salacious.

RustySpanner

Only found during a Gaza Strip search.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It is absolutely disgusting so many posts and not one mention of people smuggling from the OP

Does he not care about these people being smuggled across borders for what is in their knickers ?

your silence on this issue is deafening.

scaredypants

Oh, so not shiite pants cash stash after all, then ? – the sun will be disappointed

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I have 1999 pound coins up my bottom – I don’t feel too grand…

lemonysam
    Free Member

Oh, so not shiite pants cash stash after all, then ? – the sun will be disappointed

Sunni but yet so far.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I have 1999 pound coins up my bottom – I don’t feel too grand…

Got a coin you could pop in the slot, as long as you don’t spend it on crack… want it back though, but you best wash it, as I don’t want it smelling of the last me-lend-ye-hum

I’m glad the government had the foresight to let Monsanto kill the bees.

More dangerous than the terrorists that GCHQ, the NSA and Mossad agents like jambalaya are protecting us all against.

I still want to know more about Urban Moving Systems…

chip
    Free Member

John Barrowman radicalised.

I will never do jazz hands again.

jambalaya
    Free Member

500 UK nationals are now fighting with the Jihad in Syria as reported by the BBC news tonight.

Two guys where giving out pro ISIS leaflets on Oxford Street, glad to hear moderate Muslims condemning them

Junkyard
    Free Member

there are around 100 British nationals serving with the IDF as we speak, apparently with no legal difficulties.

I was glad to hear moderate Jews opposed the Zionist in their illegal war

Your silence on this issue was deafening
    http://blogs.channel4.com/factcheck/factcheck-britons-fight-israel/18448

290000 jews in the UK

2,700,000 muslims

i will let you do the maths for % there but it loks liek Jews are a bit more war mongering than Muslims – terrible eh you must be outraged i assume

you are Mossad and I clam my right to be chased through the world till you manage to assassinate me [ and possibly anyone related to me] because you are a civilised nation of law abiding types.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Two guys where giving out pro ISIS leaflets on Oxford Street

I hope you had a word with them.

Did you ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Quick check to see if he has added it to his list of things he has done to personally oppose terrorism

jambalaya
    Free Member

What about gang crime in Venezuela? Don’t have much to say about that do you jambalaya?

Whilst I was reading an Arab news website today I discovered the head of communications for ISIS is a Palestinian living in Gaza.

If you can manage to show me a compelling link to funding British Jihadists and Latin America I will gladly engage you

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Any muslamist brainwashed nutjob willing to travel to the shitehole that is the middle east to blow him/herself up has my blessing, the more the merrier. In fact there should be a separate aisle at Dover for them…. “Islamist jihadist nutjob sir?, walk this way theres a ferry with a one way ticket on it for you, all the best old chap

All find and dandy until they finish with Syria and Iraq and move onto their next target, such as Morocco. Which is rather close to Spain, which they also hilariously want back. Islamists right now are an indirect threat to the west, however if all goes well for them and they manage to take Syria and Iraq, in 10 to 25 years I can see that changing. Especially with the worlds climate favouring northern climates even more than it does now, Islamism combined with resource wars will be a potent mix. Russia, Bosnia etc will become flash points for insurgency aimed at increasing Islamists sphere of control.

Unless we manage to pacify them with aid when they are all dying from dehydration/starvation.

you are Mossad and I clam my right to be chased through the world till you manage to assassinate me

This gave me a wry smile though.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

jambalaya – Member

Whilst I was reading an Arab news website today…

Because of course that’s what you do.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

How about we have an interesting discussion on Islamism’s effect on geopolitics or something, as opposed to trolling each other.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How about one on Zionism’s effect on geopolitics ?

Russell96

What I puzzle over is now someone going aboard now to fight or participate (by participate as an example I suggest someone doing something other than wielding a weapon, medic etc..) in a civil war is a potential terrorist, whereas if we look back at the Spanish civil war they were poets/freedom fighters etc.

On the flipside it’s quite a good policy letting your troublemakers be drawn towards a honeypot far from your voters, where they can thin themselves out a bit..

Junkyard
    Free Member

If you can manage to show me a compelling link to funding British Jihadists and Latin America I will gladly engage you

Steady there , you can say facts that are not linked why can we not?

Anyway still no mention of the suffering caused by Ebola from you

Heartless shakes head in disbelief

No mention of the IDF soldiers either or the higher percentage of Jews fighting abroad #PREDICATBLE

TOM I dont think anyone is trolling they are using his MO against him
    Its mockery /desperation tbh as nothing will stop him posting his lies myopically one sides view of muslim and passionate defence of all israel does, Debate is impossible he just wants to say his “facts” as he has been drip fed them by whomever.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Old Bailey: "Cash in knickers" Jihadist's wife found guilty of funding terrorism’ is closed to new replies.