Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cycling Disorder
  • UncleFred
    Free Member

I’ve just finished reading the book, understand the author hangs around here. Really enjoyed it, nicely written tales for a cycling nut, downloaded from ibooks shop.

I’m not Dave Barter.

nsaints
    Free Member

Me too. Got for £1 or thereabouts for the kindle.
    Recommended.

Jim_Kirk
    Free Member

Me three, really enjoyable.

unclezaskar
    Free Member

me four – great read with some moments in it we can all relate to.

well worth the price

U.Z.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Good advertising.. Just paid £1.99 in iBooks

pitchpro2011
    Free Member

I’ve read it too, though is more like a collection of magazine stories than a book. Very enjoyable not as good as the secret race though

samuri
    Free Member

Good book.

I’m not Dave barter either although I wish I was and so does my wife.

nickc

Shut up, his head’s big enough already.

[shameless plug for a mate]
    there’s a very good Routes book he’s brought out as well, called Great British Bike Rides…perfect for every loo in the country
    [/shameless plug for a mate]

DavidB
    Free Member

I wanted to make it as good as the Secret Race but hadn’t ingested enough drugs or cheated 😉

benji
    Free Member

Another happy reader here, read it on kindle, short stories were perfect for one per night before turning the bedside light off.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

David, aren’t you supposed to be writing an Ireland End to End guide? I’ still waiting for it if you are!

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Ok. Just finished reading, very entertaining and captures the realism of an everyday rider ..worth every penny and my time. Thank you.

(Im not Dave Barter)

sharkbait
    Free Member

I’m half way through (swapped to reading Dividing the Great which is also very good) and enjoying it a lot. Anything else similar I can try next?

somafunk

I’m not Dave Barter either……but i have the audiobook version from audible and can confirm it’s a decent read/listen.

DavidB
    Free Member

David, aren’t you supposed to be writing an Ireland End to End guide? I’ still waiting for it if you are!

No a LEJOG guide. I have an amazing route that needs documenting. We’ve begun work on this.

But i did finish this link

takisawa2

On my Amazon wish list. Be my next read I think.
    Currently reading “Long roads, hard lessons”. Starting to annoy me with the way he keeps waffling on analysing his relationship with his son.

“Bejing…why don’t you fly” book was good, but best I’ve read so far are “Moods of future joys” & “Thunder and sunshine”…they are truly excellent.

Oh, & just finished Jill Homer’s book about the Divide Race. Very good.

mrhoppy

Another good review for OCBD here, just finished’ You’ve gone too far this time sir’ which was good too.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Obsessive Compulsive Cycling Disorder’ is closed to new replies.