Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • OAKLEY.
  • toemul
    Free Member

No relation to Oakley. Broke an arm on me sliver xls which were 2 years 1 week old emailed Oakley they said send arm to us so I did and they sent not a new arm but a whole set of new sliver xls

The end.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Yep.. excellent customer service

cynic-al
    Free Member

Reassuring when overpriced stuff has good service.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Luxottica = License to print money.

batfink
    Free Member

My wife sat on her wire framed Oakleys…… hard.  She won’t thank me for saying that they were flat as a pancake.

Took them to the Oakley store: “sorry we can’t fix them here, we’ll have to send them off”.  Two weeks later, got a phone call to say that they’d had them back in, but they weren’t happy with the repair, so had sent them back again – much apologising for the delay.  Two weeks after that, picked-up the brand new pair that they replaced the pancaked ones with.  No charge.

daern
    Free Member

I stood on a pair of square-wires while trying to squeeze myself into a wetsuit in a changing room, completely destroying them. What did I do? I chucked them in the bin. Only when I got home did someone point out that Oakley would almost certainly have replaced them for me FOC.

Cock.

thered

By contrast I have a set of o frames On which the pad came away from the frame. They offered me 20% off a new set.

njee20
    Free Member

They used to be universally awesome, now they’re intermittently awesome, which perversely is a lot worse than being universally alright.

The finish chipped on my Radars, they sent me a new frame for £10.

toemul
    Free Member

I would have been happy to buy the new arm if available, will happily buy oakley again but not for a while as I have a new pair😎

wwpaddler
    Free Member

You can get awesome customer service without spending Oakley money.

Have a pair of Bloc sunglasses.

Nosepiece broke – sent them an email – new nosepiece arrives FOC in the post.

Right arm broke – quick email – 2 new arms arrive FOC in the post.

Tempted to send them an email and see if they’ll send me a frame and lenses then I’ll have got a pair of glasses for free.

Mikkel
    Free Member

they just replied to an email i send them after 10 days, without even answering the question.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

i remember when we all got free oakleys on here, that was a good day (i got 2 sets of Jawbones)

funkmasterp

I broke a pair of Oakley prescription glasses out of warranty and they sent me a new frame FOC. Can’t say fairer than that really.

batfink
    Free Member

I remember when we all got free oakleys on here, that was a good day (i got 2 sets of Jawbones)

I got a pair of sunnies and some ski-goggles – although they have had plenty of money off me since then to make up for it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘OAKLEY.’ is closed to new replies.