Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • November or December Uplift/Enduro Holiday?
  • groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Been having a wee look at an November or December riding holiday. Ideally looking for ‘enduro’ style riding with some uplift.

Spain seems the obvious (maybe only?) choice? Anywhere else that should be considered?

Will

thegeneralist
    Free Member

Did finale in the last week of October, and it was great joy hot hot.

shortcut

Madeira is good – although sometimes wet.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Thanks thegeneralist – will have a read!

Madeira might be worth looking at aye!

grannyjone
    Free Member

I’ve only done Spain and it has been in Winter both times. First time was with Switchbacks, second time with Sierra MTB, both good fun and much more Down than Up.

doug_basqueMTB.com

In November we have a couple of spaces on our Ainsa (Zona Zero) uplifted enduro week. In December we are having a break though until next year.

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Hey @doug_basqueMTB.com I sent you guys an e-mail last night asking about November & December actually. That November week I could only do a 4 days….

doug_basqueMTB.com

Cool, will answer today. I’m just getting back from a trip. Office this afternoon…

dakuan
    Free Member

Enduro Malaga…its enduro enough for Kelan Grant and Dan Wolfe

downhilldave

Seen some good riding on PinnedTV @ Ride Southern Spain. Still going to be fairly warm down here.
    ridesouthernspain.com

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Thanks to everyone who offered suggestions. We have booked in with Freeride Madeira for a week from next Monday. Fingers crossed it’ll be great!!

ready

Groundskeeperwilly – I’d be very interested in what you think, can you post up a quick review when you’re back please?
    Have a great time!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘November or December Uplift/Enduro Holiday?’ is closed to new replies.