Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Not everyone's cup of tea…
  • daveh
    Free Member

…but wow, just wow.

MTB/hybrid crossover, meh.
    27.5, blah.
    Rigid, blah.
    Belt drive, ah ha, OK.
    Ebike, mmm.
    CVT gears, really?
    Fully auto selection, ok, im moved, wow!

There’s a few niches in that little lot:

http://www.cube.eu/uk/bikes/hybrid/suv-hybrid/cube-suv-hybrid-sl-275-glossyngrey-2015/%5B/URL%5D

(And as an aside, I’m not at all sure but I’m going with everyone’s being singular, despite of course representing many.)

pictonroad

That’s awesome, I’d love one!

Jamie
    Free Member

I also like it. Ninja bike.

jimjam
    Free Member

Oh, I just felt a disturbance in the Strava.

northernmatt

……luxury components it adds up to a versatile pedelec providing an extraordinary and fast ride experience and exuding the urban lifestyle.

Eh?

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Love it, want!

daveh
    Free Member

Oh, I just felt a disturbance in the Strava

Lol. Is there an ebike section? There may need to be shortly, and just imagine how messy that’ll get!

Balls, seems a long shot chance of a discount may be out then. I guess Cube deserve it to be popular for putting it out there.

bikeneil
    Free Member

It’s just a shame it’s a Pube.

athgray
    Free Member

I like it.

rOcKeTdOg

mintimperial

Hmm. Why on earth did they call it the “SUV Hybrid SL 27.5”? Do they actually *want* people to hate it? You might as well call it the “Nobber Bellend SL Git” or something and be done with it.

(And I say that as someone who drives a hybrid, yes, I know, **** off.)

(And as an aside, I’m not at all sure but I’m going with everyone’s being singular, despite of course representing many.)

Correct choice there I think, well done.

stoney
    Free Member

IMHO That is awful. 👿

Far too many thing to go wrong 😉

Ok, i can understand an e bike to help those that maybe cannot pedal as others can….

But fully auto gears??? WT ***k WHY/what is the point????. Surly one part of riding and enjoying riding is being able to get up stuff in something other that bottom gear. I mean when you do something in the next gear up then you know that things are improving yeah?, so why take even the simplest thing of changing gear yourself away….

Rant over 😉

singlespeedstu

AWSUM.
    I could get one of these, get shitfaced at the pub and ride home without even raising a sweat.
    What could possibly go wrong. 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Not everyone's cup of tea…’ is closed to new replies.