Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 738 total)
  • Not Another Nicked Ibis Mojo!!
  • Lester
    Free Member

Warton, every one says im not funny but i try anyway. but at least i have something to say whereas you have nothing to offer except negativity, you havent offered anything positive, informative, intelligent or anything remotely insightful, but as you wish i will leave the forum, i have never been anywhere i am not wanted so i will leave the forum, you have your wish you have now done something successful in your life,
    i will be back one more time only and that will be just to interact with you one more time.
    my belly button fluff has more life in it than you do.
    by the way what are you doing this weekend? i am going dinner tonight at Gordon Ramseys restaurant in Chelsea, and tomorrow i am going to my chalet in La Clusaz to do some mountain biking and get the chalet ready for skiing this winter. what are you doing Witherspoons a curry and a **** cos you cant pull

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

/\

2/10

must try harder

Are you friends with Gordon? ah figures……….. both foul mouthed obnoxious pillocks, stuck up resturant with self opinionated, self loving clients, obsesed with money & status

Weatherspoons = real life & real beer

Chalet mmmmm more like TIME SHARE that you have to clean

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Good on here innit?

warton
    Free Member

oh lester give it a rest. multi millionaire that buys second hand stolen bikes of ebay.

llamafarmer
    Free Member

That desk is an ergonomic nightmare moz! No wonder you've got a hunchback.

warton
    Free Member

i have never been anywhere i am not wanted

so you'll be committing suicide tonight then?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

people, people – just take a moment and ask yourselves 'what would moz do?'

Lester
    Free Member

wetherspoons might be reallife and real beer to backward northerners that find Jade goody gorgeous, and my guess you have never eaten anywhere that you dont have to have chips and ketchup with everything! i told you before why i buy second hand, my chalet cost £65,000 10 years ago so i am not trying to show off. and i am not obsessed with money and status, i run a business i start every day at 5am i work hard and i play hard, i have a nice car a nice home a gorgeous girlfriend and i am really happy, i have real friends and have enough cash to buy a few bike frames whats wrong with that, sounds a lot like jealousy to me mate. i think we are back to the north south divide debate, we both seem to confirming the stereotype, southerners are shallow, loadsa money show offs and northerners are thick and broke without a job. although i know that not to be true because i have a mate who lives in leeds who has a lambo. i cant help it if im not poor like you

Lester
    Free Member

Warton, what do you have to live for?

nicks
    Free Member

did he get his Lambo of ebay ?

Lester
    Free Member

no he is like me he works really hard, he has his own printing business, he used to be in the army his name is Tim and he is successful, or is there something wrong about the cream rising to the top and the Wartons staying at the bottom, evrything finds the right level sooner rather than later !

0091paddy
    Free Member

Just read page 1, then skipped to this page…

😯

moz
    Free Member

freaks

BigDummy
    Free Member

he has his own printing business

Gosh. So does Adam_G. A lot of successful people seem to have made their fortunes in photocopying. Adam has a Bentley Continental I think. He is very clever. 🙂

Mattie_H
    Free Member

Could all that money not have bought you at least the basis of a decent education Lester?

firestarter
    Free Member

well i used to be in the army and live in leeds but i dont have a lambo ;-(

deserter
    Free Member

so Moz is now called Tim or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Lester
    Free Member

Mattie why dont you think i have had a good education, i passed my 11 plus and my headmaster was Rhodes Boyson at my grammar school. i am more than happy to test my wits or general knowledge against you . i have an iq of over 150. nobody should ever underestimate any one else, so what do you base your assessment of my education on.
    do you know what the difference is between illicit and illegal, or between infer and imply.

Nico
    Free Member

I'd just like to say that I don't have one of those cars above, I don't live in Leeds or that London, I don't have a chalet and I've never been in the army. But I have been to one of Gordon Ramsay's restaurants, which was very good. I've had 3 bikes stolen over the years. And one front wheel. My 2 cents.

Lester
    Free Member

Nico nice to talk, which Ramseys and how did you manage to get 3 bikes stolen, surely you had aplan after the first one, were they nice bikes

Lester
    Free Member

paddy i think you missed a lot of fun, if you have time you should read the other pages

Mattie_H
    Free Member

You're very confrontational aren't you Lester? I was basing my reading of your intelligence on all the available evidence–your inability to spell or punctuate or use grammar in anything like the correct way. Plus the fact that every time you say anything you sound as daft as a brush.

do you know what the difference is between illicit and illegal, or between infer and imply.

Didn't Rhodes Boyson teach you how to use the world-renowned question mark? It's not rocket science is it? Perhaps you were too busy gazing at his sideburns.

bigsi
    Free Member

Can someone please tell me how we got from page 1 where it all seemed to be going fairly well, by STW standards anyway! To here where it appears that someone from the 1970's has a mate who drives a lambo and everyone has beef with each other ??

😯 😕

pacemaker
    Free Member

He left his bike outside Ramsay's restaurant, and bloody Ramsay nicked it.. thieving Scottish ****.

I think that damn Meerkat (alegedly) supplied Moz/Mozza/Mozzy/Morris with all those dodgy frames, how else could he afford a soothing jacuzzi bath.

Simples.! 😯

Lester
    Free Member

Mattie i am not confrontational, just defensive, how can your opening statement something so inflammatory? Just because i don

u

t mean i cannot, doh! i have been at work since 5am i am tired, while using this forum i have planned next weeks work for 75 men, i have laid off 6 men, whowere not very happy to l;ose their jobs. i have just finished this weeks wages for 80 people which comes to around £70,000 this week, i have answered over 80 phone calls and made around 40. i have not eaten all day and im starving, i have been at my desk for 13 hours and i am just about to go home, but i forgot to punctuate ??? i find it hard enough to type lol
    and when was there ever a hyphen in world renowned???? glass houses and all that
    dont judge till you know unless you are being deliberately provocative and if you are then accept the vitriolic response
    🙂 be back on in an hour when i get home

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Moz Tshirts please. This is outstanding. Except for Lester, who appears to be a boob. 😀

warton
    Free Member

i am not trying to show off

i am going dinner tonight at Gordon Ramseys restaurant in Chelsea, and tomorrow i am going to my chalet in La Clusaz

my headmaster was Rhodes Boyson at my grammar school

i have an iq of over 150.

I would hate to hear you when you are showing off!

bodger
    Free Member

Blimey! I just read some of the comments further up the page and I've learnt something new, having a gorgeuos girlfriend and money to burn doesn't prevent you being an out and out tosser

warton
    Free Member

I must say though, this has really descended very quickly into the biggest load of crap I've ever hard the misfortune to be part of… shall we just call it quits, cause life really is too short

warton
    Free Member

I must say though Mozzas last post really was a work of art

Mattie_H
    Free Member

@ Lester

and when was there ever a hyphen in world renowned???? glass houses and all that

Exhibit A: [/url]

Oh–and try this one for size while I'm about it:

Fish in a barrel.

And your emails have been semi-literate gibberish since you rocked up this morning.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Grammar school? What a prole.

Gordon Ramsey down by the hospital? Gullible prole.

Have I missed anything else?

RepacK
    Free Member

Can I just say..

Nico
    Free Member

Damn, I'd actually thought that Lester was CFH.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Nico – Member
    Damn, I'd actually thought that Lester was CFH.

How dare you, Sir? I demand satisfaction. Consider my gauntlet thrown.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

And as the evening descends, and alcohol is called upon, I shall mainly be glued to this channel, it looks like a fun evening ahead…

warton
    Free Member

no point, Lester is going to be in gordon ramseys resturant, honestly he is.

I can imagine him sitting alone in his unfurnished flat, surrounded by stolen goods, wanting desperately to post something, but then stopping himself. "No I can't, I've said I'm eating out tonight" as the doorbell goes and dominos is delivered for the 5th time this week

Lester
    Free Member

if everyone would stop attacking me i would not have to defend myself, i only cam on here because there were a lot of people making untrue statements and to try and put the record straight.
    mattie i apologise for my ignorance about words being hyphenated when they were an adjective and not a noun.
    Bodger, why am i a tosser, i would like to see your response if you were being slagged off unfairly.
    Captain Flashheart i am sorry i dont understand you, i think i am out of my depth in this goldfish bowl with a lot of uninformed and judgemental know nothings.
    Mattie, if you consider what i said was gibberish, why didnt you ask me what i meant instead of attacking me first.
    i have learnt one thing toda and that is i do not want to belong to this forum, and i hope it is not typical of all forums. The reason being i think you guys are too quick to slag people off without checking that the person you are slagging off deserves it. i am sure you will glad to see me go. so i am off to my squalid little life , and i will reflect on the fact that i was not brought up in hicksville with all the inadequate and mind blowingly narrow minded morons that seem to inhabit this forum. it satrted out informative, was a bit of fun and then the professional idiots turn up. well i enjoyed interacting with STW version of Shameless for a while at least.

joe1983
    Free Member

Film title: 'The Mojo, the quasi-intellectual, and the retard"

Lester
    Free Member

Warton you are a complete cretin, i havent eaten pizza in ten years i cant stand the stuff especially the deep pan, what a load of crap you eat and talk. and if you want i will send you a copy of the bill on monday, last time it came to £320 for two people without wine. do you know what a spoonerism

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 738 total)

The topic ‘Not Another Nicked Ibis Mojo!!’ is closed to new replies.