Viewing 40 posts - 641 through 680 (of 738 total)
  • Not Another Nicked Ibis Mojo!!
  • robhughes
    Free Member

if it is a case of split personality and they combined,would that make him a molester???

StumpyBlurRider
    Free Member

Lester (The Hulk )16 v you lot (Marry poppins crew ) 0

MrAgreeable

listen guys i made a mistake in joining in here.i am not part of your clan sorry for joining in, we come from different worlds and i guess we are glad we are not part of each others.

I'd say that most of the animosity you may be feeling from the other posters stems from the fact that you bought an obviously stolen bike, rather than because you appear to have achieved your fantastically shallow definition of success.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deluded
    Free Member

2unfit 2ride,

Just seen your investigative tip. Thanks, real expose that was – what you can trace people through the interweb with IP addresses – never! Perhaps you could explain the workings of the RIPA Act 2000 to me and how you apply for search warrants etc. Always one that knows your job better than you eh.

Anyway where are the lads?

All the best.

Lester
    Free Member

My last word on subject spoke to a local bike shop this morning and they said they scrapped a lime green mojo frame because of a crack in the top tube and it has the serial number given to them by someone who shall remain nameless on this forum.
    with that knowledge i put an ad on ebay telling buyers to be careful that they check the number of the frame they are buying to make sure its not the scrapped frame. the listing may not appear for a while as i only did it in the last ten minutes.
    this may or may not be the answer to this mystery.
    Lester

swavis

Or it may pour fuel on the fire and get us near 1k posts

verses

Who's that trip-trapping over my bridge?

Daffy

Hang on, You spoke to a LOCAL bike shop….in London I presume and managed to find THE shop that scrapped THE frame that Moz was selling in Leeds?

What?! Is anyone else getting more confused by the minute?

easygirl

deluded
    ive stopped answering the smart arses a while ago, theres always someone telling you how shite you are at your job, and how they could do better
    never mind

Daffy

Deluded and Easygirl,

Whatever comes or goes, I appreciate your efforts. I have friends in Cumbrias police force and have some idea of the hoops you guys must have to jump through to get things done.

Much appreciated,

Martin (A Mojo Owner)

moz
    Free Member

lester u p—-, so your telling me you my frame no, no m8.
    also its gone from london to leeds then back to you in london, f— off

robhughes
    Free Member

easygirl. don,t listen to the brain dead.they speak on a different level.

Hairychested
    Free Member

moz – Member

lester u p—-, so your telling me you my frame no, no m8.
    also its gone from london to leeds then back to you in london, f— off
    Posted 2 minutes ago # Report-Post

Fight!
    And could you please write in English? I do understand it isn't easy for a poohead but do try, please. It won't hurt one bit.

crispybacon
    Free Member

Christ is this thread still going!

<shakes head & walks away>

easygirl

looks like moz frame is damaged then?
    moz can you confirm that its damaged, if so its worthless
    cheers

Macinblack
    Free Member

looks like moz frame is damaged then?
    moz can you confirm that its damaged, if so its worthless
    cheers

I think it was established some time ago that Moz is frame damaged.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

deluded – Member
    2unfit 2ride,

Just seen your investigative tip. Thanks, real expose that was – what you can trace people through the interweb with IP addresses – never! Perhaps you could explain the workings of the RIPA Act 2000 to me and how you apply for search warrants etc. Always one that knows your job better than you eh.

Anyway where are the lads?

All the best.

Sorry if you thought I was having a go at coper's, I wasn't, I was taking the p1ss, as I had been doing with all my posts on this (and other) threads last night, & I did put a smiley at the end.

I'm sure you work very hard for little public reward, but I don't suppose thats why you joined up in the first place, keep on smiling.

easygirl

i know, trying to get moz back for a laff

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

How was the meal Lester?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

StumpyBlurRider – Member
    alot of folk on here only seem to get exercise when they jump to conclusions..u know who u r

Are you and moz related by any chance?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Lester – Member
    My last word on subject spoke to a local bike shop this morning……

There's only one bike shop that is "local" to you in Chelsea and I suspect they wouldn't know an Ibis if it shat on their carpet. Unless you mean the bike department in the corner shop, of course?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

So Lester, the meal at Ramsey's – what did you have? Was it the bloated festering corpse of the mysterious 'extra' member of staff you booked for next week? – fess up man, share it with the group …

moz
    Free Member

i repeat my fram was not cracked

moz
    Free Member

frame not cracked, lester talk shi-

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Hold on there young moz, I'm trying my best here, but I'm becoming more and more confused. Which frame did Lester buy from you, the black one or the green one? And did you give that nice old lady her pension book back?

moz
    Free Member

no pension book back, he got blk

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

So let me try and get this straight, he bought the black one, so where's the green one?

moz
    Free Member

ere, for sale u want, no crack

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Er, I'll pass on that one thanks. Why is Lester saying that the green ones damaged then?

monotokpoint
    Free Member

Can someone summarise this whole thread for me in 3 sentances so I dont have to read 17 pages?

naokfreek
    Free Member

Doubt it!!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

monotokpoint – I did just that (though not in 3 sentences) on page 16.

monotokpoint
    Free Member

thanks 🙂

bodger
    Free Member

Is Moz trying to sell crack online? We've gottim!

Hairychested
    Free Member

monotokpoint – Member

Can someone summarise this whole thread for me in 3 sentances so I dont have to read 17 pages?

Lester is a loon.
    Moz is a loon.
    We're having a laugh.

moz
    Free Member

this is shite without me and that pri– lester, he think funny and hard cu–. chapel town, tell me some names u freak, you have now pissed me off, im not nice wen get mad, your the one who buys stolen bike parts you told me that yourself, fukin tosser

moz
    Free Member

i hope your frame is scrap, your loss, i paid 200 and got 7 out of you, nice profit in my eyes, still got green to and dont give a fuk if fuked

surfer
    Free Member

I feel like I've found a box set of "the wire" looking at this thread. I have a glass of Merlot and I'm gonna start from the the top!!!

pacemaker
    Free Member

PMSL, don't do that without a map surfer, you will get lost!

Hairychested
    Free Member

moz – Member

i hope your frame is scrap, your loss, i paid 200 and got 7 out of you, nice profit in my eyes, still got green to and dont give a fuk if fuked
    I understand being tough means hard language, but as a Chelsea-based fluffy teddy bear you will never be taken for a hard man. Grow up, read some poetry, learn to spell and write in English. Or French. Or anything but Chav.

Viewing 40 posts - 641 through 680 (of 738 total)

The topic ‘Not Another Nicked Ibis Mojo!!’ is closed to new replies.