Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 738 total)
  • Not Another Nicked Ibis Mojo!!
  • shoefiti
    Free Member

There's panic on the streets of london now, you've spotted moz's identity mitch!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I knew it – "On the Leeds side streets that you slip down" – dead giveaway really.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Or should that be "On the Leeds side streets that you slip down (with a Mojo frame up your jumper)"?

shoefiti
    Free Member

or maybe

My only weakness is a listed crime

from shoplifters of the world unite?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Or "After posting on STW, heaven knows I'm miserable now".

moz
    Free Member

have you not got a life u barnsly sheep sha—-

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

No moz, I live only to post on here. That last post was mostly spelled correctly, your standards are slipping. Oh, there are no sheep in Barnsley, we have to resort to incest or eating the rich…

atlaz
    Free Member

Are there any rich in Barnsley?

Marge
    Free Member

'Girlfriend in a coma' hence I'm selling her frame….

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

"Are there any rich in Barnsley?"

Sorry, that should have read "eating the rich people from the next town along".

deluded
    Free Member

Would it be greatly inaccurate of me to say that this thread lacks transparency 😯

At this moment the thread states there are 87 voices. I believe there are about four.

All the best.

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

wow… 12 pages and 20 mins of my life I will never get back…. at least IWH had some grunt to his posts!

Wozza
    Free Member

12 Pages and not one post about this being in the wrong forum.

STW just isn't what it used to be!

wwaswas

I was holding out for the pictures so I could comment on the posters garden fence.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

So moz, where did you get the frames from then?

Lester
    Free Member

just spoke to the bike company who know the frame and it has not been reported stolen, although they did NOT say they told Moz it was not stolen

wwaswas

so did they tell you anythign about its provenance?

MrCrushrider
    Free Member

this is ace, ive been listening to the smiths while ive been reading the thread – just seems to make it 'come to life'! 😆

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

moz? moz? mozzer? Must have upset him. Mozzer?

Lester
    Free Member

oops I SHOULD HAVE said the bike company said they did NOT tell moz it wasnt stolen sorry again

backhander
    Free Member

Mitch, I want you to apologise to Moz. Now.
    He is welcome to comment on this forum anytime he so wishes, indeed encouraged to. The fat faced lying thieving cheating pikey toerag chav scummer. COME BAAAACK.

Lester
    Free Member

No only that Ibis in america knew of the frame, it was sold to the bike company who used it as a demo bike and then sold it and it has not been reported stolen to them. the bike company were very friendly and helpful!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Okay, sorry moz, and I mean that most sincerely. I havent had this much fun since I last watched Jeremy Kyle.

TerryWrist
    Free Member

"lester say he got the dolla"

just wanted to join in, ta.

Lester
    Free Member

right, slightly different topic
    can you please let me know which domain name i should use to setup mojo site
    ibismojo.co.uk
    mojoowners.com
    mojoowners.co.uk

wwaswas

mojo-owners.org – shows you're not commercial.

warton
    Free Member

stolenibisownersclub.co.ck

Lester
    Free Member

Warton, very funny 🙂
    wwaswas: i didnt register that one and i may want to go commercial one day,
    everyone here who is at all interested is invited to contribute ideas good or bad
    i will post on here when it is up and running

bodger
    Free Member

Moz did you really think that a bunch of cynical ****ts like us would be persuaded that you were genuine because 'yew tod uz yuo wer'? thanks for the laugh though.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I'm torn between wanting to know who 'moz' was, and hoping that he was genuine and looking forward to more posts from him.

bodger
    Free Member

Did we upset Moz or has he gone off to find a couple more mojos?

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

He's probably googling 'sheep in Barnsley' in order to reinforce his opinion of me…

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

Hora please be accurate and only talk about whta you know and not what you think you know,. leave the toe rag stuff alone and be factual

damn, do you know Hora personally? spot on 🙂

moz
    Free Member

bodger says it all, green one now sold to e bayer for 600, i only wanted 4, he say he also a member and most of you dont have a life.
    no frame no ?????????? gone gone

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Welcome back moz! Now tell me, oh great dimwitted one, WTF does "no frame no ?????????? gone gone" mean?

Mog
    Free Member

That's 25 mins of my life I'll never see again.
    Time-thieving, that's what it is. I'm suing.
    Edmonds!!
    Bring out the lawyer.

moz
    Free Member

ive no frame now, down to next man, got my profit, sad to see it go realy after all this fun

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Then stay a while moz, you're like a breath of fresh air, you really are!

Spankmonkey
    Free Member

ive no frame now, down to next man, got my profit, sad to see it go realy after all this fun

so what you mean is you sold it and you THINK it is not your problem now? well if it was / is stolen you would still get done for handling stolen goods… intelligence = fail

Dr_Bakes

Can one of the members of the constabulary who have posted please be sure to update the rest of us when you finally catch up with our dear friend Moz. In the meantime I guess we'll have to make do with barnsleymitch's T-shirts to remind of this happy time. I suspect he'll now disappear until he gets another frame to peddle ('new' with paint chips and mud and without 'shocker' & bb). Unless he's enjoyed himself on here and wants to stick around and learn something about bikes?

Viewing 40 posts - 441 through 480 (of 738 total)

The topic ‘Not Another Nicked Ibis Mojo!!’ is closed to new replies.