Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • No more Playboy hedge finds
  • stwhannah

It seems that when it comes to sticky pages, print is dead and screens are easier to clean:

https://medium.com/naked-open-letters-from-playboy/an-open-letter-to-our-team-and-partners-b859b1a4c663

Our Amanda’s response: ‘Just lost your monthly read? Subscribe to Singletrack… We print nice photos too’.

On a serious note, if you’ve not got a P by your name, we’d love it if you added one – the next edition of Singletrack goes to the printer today and it’s a stunner. On a non serious note, please do your forum best with this news.

maccruiskeen

‘P’ for Playboy?

the next edition of Singletrack goes to the printer today and it’s a stunner.

Could you save money of packaging a distribution if you just left copies in hedges? Just email premier members a W3W of the locations and it will be like Trialquest again

FB-ATB

Oh no, my memory has just been sold!

Like the paragraph extolling the Playboy brand mentions “..tearing open a Playboy condom”, eh, doesn’t that defeat the purpose of one?

BillOddie

It was always Razzle or Reader’s Wives round my way!

FB-ATB

Hannah/Amanda- just watch out in case Chipps sees a gap in the market and the FGF photoshoot takes an unexpected turn.

perchypanther
    Free Member

the next edition of Singletrack goes to the printer today and it’s a stunner.

Riders Wives Special?

rickmeister

Chipps sees a gap in the market

and fills it… Boom. Tish.

I don’t usually do double entendres, but i love to slip one in every now and then….

Kryton57

Playboy Mag’s gone tits up…?

IGMC

rickmeister

More like the bottom dropped out of the market

IGMDM
    (I’ll get my dirty Mac)

MoreCashThanDash

Riders Wives Special?

👏👏

Edukator
    Free Member

Oh no, my memory has just been sold!

My angel is the centrefold!

martinhutch

Reading this as ‘Playboy Hedge Fund’ was a confusing moment.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Reading this as ‘Playboy Hedge Fund’ was a confusing moment.

Only sells into a bare market?

PJM1974
    Free Member

Looking at my bike, it definitely sets unrealistic expectations and it’s been airbrushed.

martinhutch

Looking at my bike, it definitely sets unrealistic expectations and it’s been airbrushed.

Mine is inexplicably attached to an older, unattractive man with a penchant for dressing gowns.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Playboy was the least treasured of hedge pron finds.

Rubber_Buccaneer

I started reading the link but there were too many words and not enough pictures

lesgrandepotato

All we’ve got left is a well thumbed copy of the little woods catalog underwear section.

We’re going to need a bigger bush.

FB-ATB

We’re going to need a bigger bush.

Think you’d have to go back to 1980s centrefolds for them!

Having now seen the support STW thread, makes me wonder if my comment about the modelling on FGF might prove right as STW try to identify a new revenue stream.

ads678

Looking at my bike, it definitely sets unrealistic expectations and it’s been airbrushed

Mines got some lovely big bouncers at the front and it’s nice and tight round the back!!

CountZero

Could you save money of packaging a distribution if you just left copies in hedges? Just email premier members a W3W of the locations and it will be like Trialquest again

I like the sound of that game!
    Judging by the high quality of the responses on here, are people finding more time to think up more imaginative replies?

chickenman

Today’s snowflake generation have no idea how scary it was to pretend to be 18, go into the corner shop at least a mile up the road, get the jazz mags off the top shelf and saunter up to the counter with them…

somafunk

It was a playboy mag back in late 80’s that introduced me to the idea of Gonzo journalism after reading an article by the late/great Hunter S Thomson…..gawd we need someone with his wit and pen these days

funkmasterp

There’s a distinct lack of hedges around here. Fence or wall pron just isn’t the same.

edhornby

Fun fact, they were called Jazz mags because the playboy had jazz record reviews and the Playboy jazz album of the year award was as highly coveted as the Downbeat award (a review magazine about jazz that didn’t have tits in it unless you include Wynton Marsalis)

gobuchul
    Free Member

Fun fact, they were called Jazz mags because the playboy had jazz record reviews

No they weren’t.

bigmountainscotland
    Free Member

Nice

perchypanther
    Free Member

Fun fact, they were called Jazz mags because the playboy had jazz record reviews

Is that why they are also known as rhythm pamphlets?

Fun fact, Jazz mags were invented in 1937 by a swiss engineer named Gustav Titzenass

IdleJon

journalism after reading an article by the late/great Hunter S Thomson…..gawd we need someone with his wit and pen these days

We’ve got Jeremy Clarkson, haven’t we..

boxelder

Can they add the Digi versions to Zwift?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘No more Playboy hedge finds’ is closed to new replies.