Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • No America. Please don't. Please please please please…
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

Hey you have a fan of your eurocurrency phobia – what was the character called who worked with Swiss Tony?
    Shall I just call you Laurel and Hardy I have seen you binners I know which you are most like 😉

FWIW apparently all the tea party candidates bombed

It will surely harm the Republicans that they have them in their midsy controlling candidate selection and repelling a large number of swing vioters

If it really is about the economy then they lost the election rather than Obama won it

Still dont get how a party this right wing can get that many votes from people who would only be worse off under them

binners

If Mitt was a straight forward Christian would he have landed more of the votes?

No

JY – You could use the full Malcolm Tucker quote if you like

Laurel and ****ing Hardy! Glad you could join us. Did you manage to get that piano up the stairs OK?

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

More than one JY 😉 !!!

Phobia is the wrong word though – there is no fear involved when dealing with something whose very design commits it to self destruction!

GrahamS

Just been reading a nice “Well done America” thread on the MyFitnessPal forum of all places.

These posts seemed to sum up the anti-Obama nutters movement:

I guess all who voted for Barrack Hussain Obama enjoyed the last four years of high unemployment, trillion in debt; For God sake the man has a freaken Muslim name.

Oh and let’s not forget if you are not on welfare you WILL be paying for Obama care. Hard working Americans be prepared to PAY, if you still are working, if you are not working be prepared to get fined for not having medical ins.

Obama was not elected to be president he was chosen, 1st and 2nd time you don’t believe me listen to his mentor Rev. Wright give an exclusive interview with Ed Klein.

Obama was such an extremist that he had to stop socializing with people because of their ratical views; Obama shared all of these ratical views, but now he can’t because he is in frony of the world, because that would not look right if a president associated with those kinds of people.

Romney may not have been the best alternative, but a better choice than a radical president like Obama. He is the worst president EVER.

In addition, Mitchell does not have what it takes to be the first lady.

yay…now we have to pay for womens full term abortions….among other things. wake up guys.

amen! now I get to be taxed again so the lazy ones (NOT NOT NOT saying everyone on unemployment is lazy, but over 80% are) can have more of my hard earned money…

I would like to see the faces of Obama supporters used to getting decent tax returns when they file their 2013 taxes. With the tax cut abolished, you’re going to be lucky if you don’t have to pay.

the above post was referring to the MILLIONS of illegal immigrants who are lazy and not even bothering to try and find a job. The problem is, assistance is being freely given to all the people who OBVIOUSLY don’t need it. While the middle class’s tax money goes to ungrateful jerks with no work ethic.

So basically blinding ignorance, selfishness and greed.

Nice!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

What I want to know is, where’s ernie_lynch got to? 🙁

binners

He is the worst president EVER.

Incredible to think that that is probably being voiced, without irony, by someone who doubtless voted for …

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘No America. Please don't. Please please please please…’ is closed to new replies.