Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nice to get out for a lunchtime ride!
  • simondbarnes

The weather is still grey, damp and dreary but it was nice to get out for a lunchtime spin around Macclesfield today 🙂

yourguitarhero
    Free Member

I too went for a lunch time spin. Just round Arthur’s Seat to do the road climb as my fitness yesterday was feeling off, but I made it to the top barely puffed out. Satisfying.

martinhutch

Same here – out in the Dales today.

null

matt_outandabout

Run here in Stirling – all over the crags of Uni / Hermitage woods.
    Amazingly dry ground, crisp air.
    Lush.

chilled76
    Free Member

I’ve gone part time this year. I’ve got Monday’s to myself…

Left the house at 10am on the mtb. Rode to Sherwood pines. Busted out a couple of laps and rode back. Hit 60 miles 😀

Legs hurt now!

Klunk
    Free Member

Dry and quite sunny here for todays ride and not as windy as forecast so not bad at all for the time of year. All in all it’s been a pretty good January for riding especially considering we havem’t had much in the way of frost. Long may it continue.

drewd

I managed to get out for a few hours around lunchtime. I’ve not ridden much this winter but really enjoyed today’s ride. It was only a local loop, but was good riding with awesome views.

kcal

I agree, was itching to get out but had to hang about — sneaked out of ran hour and was as good as I had hoped. wooded route rather than open, testing myself (and failing) on the greasy roots..

Tracey

Didn’t manage to get out at the weekend so just done my first night ride of the year. Took the ebike and the dog. Quick five miles and back for a hot bath and tea.

Klunk
    Free Member

another lovely january day sun came out and it made it to double figure temperature.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Nice to get out for a lunchtime ride!’ is closed to new replies.