Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • NFL fans
  • rOcKeTdOg

got your superbowl snax ready?

loddrik
    Free Member

Steelers gonna gring it out, nailed on!!

Though I would prefer a more open ‘west coast’ type of game, there is no doubt that Pittsburgh are effective at what they do, Roethlisbergers numbers are never that impressive though…

rOcKeTdOg

if the Cards can protect Warner we might have an interesting game

Hadge
    Free Member

Plenty of Buds and pop corn. Only I can’t drink cus of medication 🙁 Come on the Cards – hate the Steelers – I’m a Cowboy fan you see lol

loddrik
    Free Member

had an afternoon nap from 3-5.30, so staying up won’t be too dificult, getting up at 6 tomorrow means work will be ‘fun’

rOcKeTdOg

11.25 kick off, so without overtime, that’ll only be a 3.30ish finish 😉

orena45

I’m hoping to have the stamina to stay up tonight, probably should’ve had a snooze this’avo too but just ‘had’ to finish my NBA season on Xbox today – might regret that decision later/in the morning 😆

rOcKeTdOg

not long to go, quick, get a snooze in!

i have tomorrow off, forward planning that is 8)

rOcKeTdOg

here we go!

orena45

Good start from the Steelers so far!

rOcKeTdOg

they need to covert all the possession in to more than 3 points though

orena45

Yeah that TD got overturned just after I posted lol – not a bad game so far tho 🙂

orena45

Wow, what a finish to the half!

rOcKeTdOg

good game, up there with last years certainly

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Great game!!

Me babie’s have done it again!!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yep, Steelers boy here too (long story, lol). Superb comeback with thirty five seconds on the clock. I did almost feel sorry for the Cardinals – American Football is one of those few sports where you can seemingly take the lead “too quickly”.

Thought the Steelers definitely got the benefit of the doubt with all the penalties. When it was big back in the eighties, I don’t remember there being so many penalties as now – seems like there’s a flag on every second play…

rOcKeTdOg

umpire and refs are always stricter in the final, roughing the holder call was farcical though

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘NFL fans’ is closed to new replies.