• This topic has 11 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by scud.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New WTB Tyres ..out of stock already
  • hodgynd
    Free Member

..according to their web site .

I’m a fan of the “old ” Vigilante & Trail Boss tyres which I currently run on my Whyte T130 ..has anyone any idea where or when I can purchase the new ones ?

https://www.bikemag.com/gear/components/tires-components-gear/first-ride-new-wtb-rims-tires/

whitestone
    Free Member

Alpkit do some WTB tyres, not sure if they are the new ones https://www.alpkit.com/featured/tyres-and-tubes

hodgynd
    Free Member

Unfortunately not ..the new ones are 2.5 or 2.6″ width ..

But thanks for looking ..

andreasrhoen
    Free Member

Vigilante with 2.6: great!

But my guess: only some first prototypes are available for professional Enduro racers right now.

The tyres will be available in the shops end of this year?

bigjim

jeezo the 2.3 vig was big enough! I’d imagine your local wtb dealer will be able to assist

hodgynd
    Free Member

Further news ..designed apparently with the internal 29mm wheel in mind ( oh good !)

UK distribution by Hotlines 0131 3191444..

Call going in later …

Teetosugars
    Free Member

If they are what came as stock on your T-130, I’ve a 1 ride old pair somewhere in the cellar doing nowt, – I swapped them over for Maxis after 1 ride.

andreasrhoen
    Free Member

designed apparently with the internal 29mm wheel in mind

haha – that’s fun indeed.

29 mm as lowest possible limit?

For a 2.6 inch tyre…?

Internal 35 mm is my pick for 2.6 inch MagicMary. Run the MagicMary with tubes and … with sealant in the tubes…

Faaaantastic grip but not very puncture proof…

Vigilante 2.6: might be tyre to test as well. Many good options available suddenly – like Continental der baron 2.6.

hodgynd
    Free Member

Teetosugars ..

They are a totally new tyre for 2018 ..Ive always wanted to try out a wider tyre and these have been designed using the WTB i29 rims as the best fit for the tyre( s ) …with a new ‘ Judge ‘ tyre to complement the range ..

hodgynd
    Free Member

Just called Nick at Hotlines …months before they get any !

They are on my Santa list already ..

oldtalent
    Free Member

Stupidity wide, the judge 2.4 rear won’tfit<span style=”font-size: 0.8rem;”> my bike. Breakout 2.3 tough was my choice, can’t get any in this compound currently. Trailboss is not s grippy. Shame as the price of these tyres was always very competitive.</span>

Wow just typing stuff **** up, way to go stw.

scud
    Free Member

Not sure if they have that model, but the german websites were the only place i could get tan wall Nanos and they had loads of different WTB tyres unavailable here:

https://www.bike-discount.de/en/wtb_bike_components

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New WTB Tyres ..out of stock already’ is closed to new replies.