Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • New MTB shoes, Adidas Trailcross LT or not?
  • ChuckMorris
    Free Member

I’ve always ridden in trainers and suffer from cold feet once my feet get wet.

I’m in two minds whether to buy these, coupled with waterproof socks.

Initially, I thought they’d drain better and therefore keep my feet warmer but then will they be too cold to use in winter.

Anyone used them to recommend or dissuade me?

colournoise

Had some a couple of weeks now. Super light and super grippy, but are VERY well ventilated and not in the least water resistant. I’m thinking I’ll be wearing something different in cold weather.

EDIT. If you’re thinking of wearing waterproof sticks under them you’ll need to size up a fair bit. I’m usually an 8/8.5 but am a 9 in these (and most Adidas). For thicker stocks, I’d probably need a 10 (my Terrex walking boots are 10s).

kelvin

They are summer boots. for sure.

jedi

Check out ion sports scrub amp. Absolutely brilliant shoes

onecheshirecat
    Free Member

Brilliant shoes, but as has been said, not water resistant in the slightest.
    I like them because I tend to get hot feet. Won’t be using them come winter.

zezaskar
    Free Member

Weren’t they supposed to release a goretex version soon?

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Thanks for the info 👍

I think I’ll give them a miss as I get cold feet at the best of times so I’m winter they’d be useless. A goretex version might be so the job.

@Jedi
    I like the look of those Ion shoes.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘New MTB shoes, Adidas Trailcross LT or not?’ is closed to new replies.