Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New gloves time!
  • jayx2a
    Free Member

Been using Sealskinz Dragoneye Trail gloves, but they don’t seem to be lasting very long and this would be my third pair now.

Whats people go to glove? Prefer ones with a tab closure. Currently I dont have any padding, but open to try some with minimul padding.

So much choice so open to ideas!

orangespyderman

Fox Dirtpaw is my absolute goto since a long time. Tried a pair of Fox Defend that are a bit thin on the palms for my liking.

rossburton
    Free Member

Absolutely love the Dirtpaw. I’ve been trying for a decade to find gloves that I like, and I finally found them.

jayx2a
    Free Member

Will have a look at them now!

taxi25
    Free Member

Careful if your thinking of buying of ebay. They’ll very probably be counterfeit, the last two pairs I bought were. They were ok gloves for the money but definitely not the real thing.

sharkattack

100% Brisker for me. Thin palms and insulated back. Good for winter but I don’t go out on sub zero death marches.

qtip

Troy Lee Designs XC have been my go to for years now.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

gloveless* #inbeforgeex

*i actually like no gloves too

mudfish

Renthal Traction or Push On ultra tacky grips and no gloves, grip is a SO much lighter effort, no gloves needed

mudfish

If you have to have gloves the old 661 Ravi were lovely and light on the palms for feel

nickfrog
    Free Member

Troy Lee Designs XC have been my go to for years now.

Me too and half price at Merlin recently, a steal at £14.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New gloves time!’ is closed to new replies.