Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • new forks where from?
  • fenboy

After a recent failed attempt to buy 2nd hand I’ve decided to bite the bullet and go for new for security!

can’t seem to find stock anywhere though. ideally Rockshox pike 29r ultimates black 140/150mm travel 51 offset? happy to consider deals on older variants or Yaris but keen to get a debonair spring and charger damper.

I’ve seen fox around but i want Rockshox to match front to rear shock. plus i have an all-black thing going on! unless anyone has some 2nd hand?

cheers

st

TF Tuned has 10% off current models last week.

captainclunkz
    Free Member

Best off looking at the German sites like Starbike, Bikester and R2-bike. I’ve just bought some Manitou Mezzer fork from Starbike and they were £100 cheaper than CRC and with plenty of stock.

Alex

I bought a Pike Ultimate 29/140/42 offset from R2-bike last week. Great price esp if you pay on a Euro Card (otherwise the go through PP and the rate is rubbish). Ordered Tuesday, arrived Friday.

They’re also normally pretty good with email. I’ve asked a few times when something is due in stock and they’ve given me accurate dates.

ogden
    Free Member

R2 bike have had Pike/Lyrik Ultimates for £620 recently, I’ve got two in the last few months. Set an alert and get one them as soon as they come in stock because they go fast.

https://r2-bike.com/ROCK-SHOX-Suspension-Fork-29-PIKE-Ultimate-RC2-DebonAir-SA-150-mm-BOOST-tapered-black

https://r2-bike.com/ROCK-SHOX-Suspension-Fork-29-PIKE-Ultimate-RC2-DebonAir-SA-150-mm-BOOST-tapered-silver

johnw1984
    Free Member

Bought my last 2 forks from R2-Bike in Germany. Usually take a week for delivery and have always been nearly the cheapest.

Was going to use Starbike last time as it was a little cheaper, but I just stuck with R2 as I’d had good experiences with them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘new forks where from?’ is closed to new replies.