Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New Camelbak
  • coynie09
    Free Member

As anyone got a camelbak scudo as I have just purchased one as my lobo one was just a bit to small what do you think of it cheers

br
    Free Member

tbh I replaced my Mule with one of the new ones with the low down bladder – total revelation. Loads of space/volume no matter how full the bladder is. Charge or Volt.

Cougar

Surely the time to ask is before you’ve purchased one? Bit late now..!

smartboy
    Free Member

I have recently bought a Volt and although it is really comfortable and stable, I find I can’t get the last 1/4 of fluid out.

It gets trapped in the ‘wings’ at the sides of the bladder and sucking hard just creates a vacuum where the middle part of the bladder sticks together.

Works if I sit up straight or stand astride the bike and jiggle it about. Far from ideal!

Maybe I have the pack straps adjusted too tightly?

timmys

I have recently bought a Volt and although it is really comfortable and stable, I find I can’t get the last 1/4 of fluid out.

My Charge LR has strappy bits that you access from the outside end of the ‘wings’ that I think are designed to squeeze the liquid into the centre part of the bladder to stop what you are describing happening.

EDIT;
    In this image of some Volt or other it’s the yellow straps at the bottom of the image that I am talking about;

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Camelbak’ is closed to new replies.