Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New bike shop in Cirencester – anyone been in?
  • IHN

Just heard that there’s a new shop opened in Ciren, near the Brewery Arts. Anyone been in/know anything about it? Any good?

richardk
    Free Member

This place

Interesting, with Ride 24/7 and Performance Cycles nearby they are going to need something different – possibly the mountain bike approach.

Will have a look later this week.

IHN

Ah, that’ll be it. Interestingly, a Google search for ‘bike shop Cirencester’ doesn’t bring them up, so that’s probably something they want to look at.

I may pop by at the weekend, see what’s what.

Hello everyone! Yes we opened the doors of Independent Bikeworks last Saturday. I’ve been in bike retail for well over 20 years and have started this shop with my long time riding pal Jim. We are stocking Genesis and Singular for the enthusiasts and Ridgeback for the family, leisure and touring market. I have years of experience selling clothing so we have kit from Pearl Izumi, Showers Pass, Polaris, Defeet and Madison. Helmets from Alpina and Giro. We are a small shop so only have a dozen bikes on display but will be keen to listen to local customers requirements and tastes. Yes we only have hardtails in on the MTB front at present due to space but I (Sean) write part time for Dirt mag some are well versed in full suspension/gravity bikes and kit. With lots of bigger dealers locally we are strongly focussed on the smaller but still good value brands. Pop in for a chat…. Open Mon-Sat 9 till 5.30pm. Cheers, Sean White

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

HEY SEAN might pop in tomorrow, where are you exactly?
    As ride 24/7 don,t seem to know their ass from their tit but I guess roadies don,t have to $#!? Or have nipples! Lol

richardk
    Free Member

They are in Brewery Court – next to the back entrance to Waterstones. Nice view of the Ride 24/7 team as they have their coffee from the Costa’s in Waterstones 😆

Goz
    Free Member

Sean, good luck with your new venture….pete @ cheltenham cycles

IHN

I’ll chip in here and say that the little lady took her bike in yesterday to have the brakes fettled and was most impressed with the service.

I, finally, might have one of ‘those’ LBS’s 🙂

richardk
    Free Member

Thumbs up from me for their service. Just got my bike back with a significant amount of new life breathed into it by Independant Bikeworks.

Now looking forward to riding offroad for the first time in ages – quite possibly the first time this summer…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New bike shop in Cirencester – anyone been in?’ is closed to new replies.