Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Network streamer NETWORK TIMEOUT error – help!
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

I’m using a Majority Fitzwilliam and am experiencing a problem with the internet radio function. I cannot listen to stations due to the above error.

Any ideas on how to resolve this? It’s not mentioned in the troubleshooting section of the manual…

I’ve raised a ticket with the helpdesk but have no idea on the response times.

TiA

FuzzyWuzzy

Not familiar with that device but did it ever work or are you setting it up for the first time? If the latter are you connecting over WiFi or LAN cable? If WiFi did the set-up process work (e.g. showed available WiFi networks and you joined yours and can see the device on your router)?

woody2000

Quick look at the manual suggests you can set it up DHCP disabled, which would probably mean it would join the network but wouldn’t get an IP address (and therefore not be connected to the internet).  Could you have done that?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Ho ho.

I just performed the IT chestnut. I pulled the powerlead out, counted to ten and plugged it back in*. The unit initialised and immediately started playing fip internet radio station.

*I resisted the urge to blow on the jack plug!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Network streamer NETWORK TIMEOUT error – help!’ is closed to new replies.