Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Netbooks again – Samsung nc10 or owt else to consider?
  • geoffj

I’m hovering over the buy button. I know DrP has one and is happy – any others?

coffeeking
    Free Member

If I was getting a netbook I think that woudl be it.

bristolsurfer
    Free Member

I’ve had an Asus Eee PC 1000H for a while now & am very pleased with it. It was on PCPRo’s A List as best netbook but has now been superceded by the Samsung so I guess thats a good recommendation for the Samsung.

clunker

I work for a Samsung reseller and have been using one this week, great bit of kit for the money and a bonus that you can run office on.

bristolsurfer
    Free Member

and a bonus that you can run office on.

A lot of them will now – mine is XP & runs Office 2007 without any problems.

WackoAK
    Free Member

I’m just about to get one and it’ll be the Samsumg also, it does appear to be the best of the current lot.

bristolsurfer
    Free Member

If you havent seen it here’s the PC PRo review

eth3er
    Free Member

I’m using one, it’s good. I’m running Ubuntu and XP, just about to gamble on windows 7.

fuzzhead
    Free Member

acer aspire one is another to consider

epo-aholic
    Free Member

i have an nc10 and i also sell ’em for a living – at the mo its certainly head and shoulders above the rest although i do hear that a sony model is around the corner……thats gonna be nice, may be worth the wait, who knows?

geoffj

epo – thanks for that all though IMHO Sony lost the plot with their laptops many moons ago 🙁

DrP

Don’t get one, they’re rubbish.

DrP

(Now you don’t know what to do, eh!)

DrP

Seriously though, mine’s ‘filling it’s role’ more and more each day!

I got a really nice thick padded ‘swordfish’ bag from PC world and the sammy fits in it nicely, and means you can just chuck it into a bag safely.

I’ve also upgraded to 2gig of ram, which is easy.

At the moment i’ on the hunt for a nice bluetooth mouse, and then i think i’ll be happy!

DrP

jam-bo

i fancy a dell mini 9 with OS X running on it…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Netbooks again – Samsung nc10 or owt else to consider?’ is closed to new replies.