• This topic has 149 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Houns.
Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 150 total)
  • Neighbour moving satellite dish on purpose
  • funkmasterp

Fill the stanchions on his Bombers with frozen sausages

duckman

Bum his dog IN his hot tub.

CountZero

TBH that sounds quite a lot more petty than somebody moving something that was put over their property line without their permission, then repeated moved back over their property line without speaking to them.

Well, as far as I can see from the photo, the actual mounting is not on the bloke’s side of the property line, and if the set-up is anything like mine, ie an inverted ‘U’-shaped tube held in place by four bolts, and the dish the same, it means 180 degrees of horizontal adjustment, so my suggestion is perfectly valid, and exactly what a competent installer would do – no need to re-drill and re-fit elsewhere, just swing the dish to the left, away from the property line, then swivel the dish back to align with the satellite.
    He will have no argument about the edge of the dish overlapping his property line, which is just petty, and if it intruding into his line of sight on one side, tough. From what I can see, it could go further to the right without causing an issue with the dish being swivelled around anyway.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Just go nuclear and fill his entire house with sausages.

It’s the only way to be sure.

retro83
    Free Member

CountZero

TBH that sounds quite a lot more petty than somebody moving something that was put over their property line without their permission, then repeated moved back over their property line without speaking to them.

Well, as far as I can see from the photo, the actual mounting is not on the bloke’s side of the property line, and if the set-up is anything like mine, ie an inverted ‘U’-shaped tube held in place by four bolts, and the dish the same, it means 180 degrees of horizontal adjustment, so my suggestion is perfectly valid, and exactly what a competent installer would do – no need to re-drill and re-fit elsewhere, just swing the dish to the left, away from the property line, then swivel the dish back to align with the satellite.

Maybe so but you weren’t suggesting it for that reason, but to annoy him. He didn’t do anything wrong in the first place!

downshep

Is it a sausage dog?

bsims
    Free Member

Flyingpotatoes’ Neighbour is Steve McNeil who wants everyone to watch in 8 bit.

lister

Has anyone peed in the neighbours shoes and on his sausage yet?

jekkyl

Bum his wife with a sausage dog.

bsims
    Free Member

Bum his sausage dog with his wife

flyingpotatoes
    Free Member

Just been reading the responses and I’ve nearly ruined my keyboard laughing at some of them so thanks for cheering me up.

I’m waiting for sky to move the dish as they are the ones who put it there. After shoving a letter through his door asking him not to move the dish as I’ve arranged sky to relocate it, he hasn’t touched this dish for a couple of days now, so at least my mother can watch some tv.

Anyway I’ve just found out the neighbour has a cat!

So would you still use sausages for a cat?

perchypanther
    Free Member

No.

For a cat you need a cycle helmet, and emergency union flag and a tub of Sudocrem.

cokie

akira

Every week replace his cat with an identically marked but slightly smaller cat until one day just don’t replace the cat. When he asks about the missing cat pretend he never had a cat.

darthpunk
    Free Member

a drone, a tin of emulsion with a hole poked in the bottom, fly over solar panels

Kuco

Shit in his hot tub.

martinhutch

Every week replace his cat with an identically marked but slightly smaller cat until one day just don’t replace the cat. When he asks about the missing cat pretend he never had a cat.

Or tempt the cat in with tasty treats once a week, tumble dry it to shrink it slightly, then send it back.

Kuco

Picolax the cat.

bsims
    Free Member

Hammer frozen sausgages into his pussy.

Cougar

He didn’t do anything wrong in the first place!

He acted the **** with an elderly woman rather than talking to her like a grown adult. He needs knocking out of **** alignment himself.

Freeze the cat and hammer it into the dog’s bum.

bsims
    Free Member

Freeze his hot tub and use your hot air balloon to drop it on his solar panels.

leffeboy

After shoving a letter through his door

Get Steve to ease his sausage into the letterbox using a spoon

dogbone

Slip a frozen sausage through his letterbox and shout ‘oh er mrs the aliens are coming!’.

RustySpanner

This place used to be so simple – piss in shoes, own with Bombers, shit down chimneys.

I knew where I was in the old days. Usually on someone’s roof…….

bsims
    Free Member

When the sky man takes the dish down to move it, take it and shove it in your neighbours’ tea towel holder and then subscribe to BT

Phil_H

This place used to be so simple – piss in shoes, own with Bombers, shit down chimneys.

Or cover the cat in sudocrem?

woody74

Report him for having solar panels with out building control approval. Give him some pointless paper work to fill in.

There are so many knobs in this country who think “my house is my castle” and then buy semi detached house.

Sandwich

For a cat you will need either:

A hungry boa constrictor

or

A husky.

Option 2 will be messy and you may need to schedule a dog groomer to clean the dog.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Usually on someone’s roof…….

…clutching your binoculars whilst evading the police?

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Report him for having solar panels with out building control approval. Give him some pointless paper work to fill in.

report his hot tub as an unlicensed sewage processing plant

sign him up for a free catalogue through the post from every sex toy shop you can find

reverse the connection on his solar panels so when the sun comes out he has to pay for the privilege of it shining on his roof

perchypanther
    Free Member

Usually on someone’s roof…….

He was in the apprentice Santa Claus programme.
    It was going really well until he started losing his hair

BoardinBob

Take off and nuke the site from orbit.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Although a noble solution and one I’d otherwise heartily agree with, owing to the semi-detached nature of the properties, you may find that has a somewhat detrimental effect on the state of flyingpotatoes’ mum’s health.

retro83
    Free Member

Cougar

He acted the **** with an elderly woman rather than talking to her like a grown adult. He needs knocking out of **** alignment himself.

Unlike the OP who set up a hidden camera rather than talking to the neighbour like a grown adult…?

Perhaps my view is tainted, as I live in a semi-detached house with a pain in the arse neighbour. In fact they put an aerial and Sky dish up on my chimney without asking.

If any of the other neighbours put something on my property, I’d speak to them and assume it was a mistake. If my direct neighbour did it, I’d hoof it straight back over their fence. I’d sooner shit in my hands and clap than speak to them.

perchypanther
    Free Member

rather than talking to the neighbour like a grown adult…?

I’d sooner shit in my hands and clap than speak to them.

So the OP should have spoken to his neighbour but you wouldn’t speak to yours?

Cougar

Unlike the OP who set up a hidden camera rather than talking to the neighbour like a grown adult…?

The alternative being to baselessly accuse them of tampering with it? The camera was put in to try and find out who / what was causing it to move.

retro83
    Free Member

Cougar

The alternative being to baselessly accuse them of tampering with it? The camera was put in to try and find out who / what was causing it to move.

No need to accuse, you just say “excuse me, my mum’s satellite dish keeps getting moved, I wondered if you knew what was going on?”

So the OP should have spoken to his neighbour but you wouldn’t speak to yours?

Nope, already have many times, not wasting my time doing it again. And that you made that assumption is the point really, the neighbour may have had a valid reason not to want to talk to OPs mum (or he may simply be an arse), however we don’t have his side of the story.

malv173
    Free Member

reverse the connection on his solar panels so when the sun comes out he has to pay for the privilege of it shining on his roof

This thread is my current favourite. So many superb suggestions for vengeance! But this from @mrmonkfinger has made me laugh the most so far.

Thank you!

rogermoore

Hey Retro83 – I’ve got a hot air balloon I’m looking to offload if any use?
    RM.

pondo

Why would the OP think it was the neighbour? “Excuse me, mate – you haven’t been leaning out of your bedroom window and poking me mum’s dish, have you?”

It’s not like the neighbour was polite enough to knock on the door in the first place….

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 150 total)

The topic ‘Neighbour moving satellite dish on purpose’ is closed to new replies.