• This topic has 149 replies, 70 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Houns.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 150 total)
  • Neighbour moving satellite dish on purpose
  • martinhutch

I’d rather pop his crappy inflatable hot tub he has in his garden.

136stu
    Free Member

It looks well over the “invisible “ line so Sky guy is at fault. However, neighbour is an asshat for not just mentioning it. Suggest you p*ss in his shoes.

jekkyl

Bum his hot tub.

teethgrinder

Crossbow?

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

Move dish. Plant leylandii

brownsauce
    Free Member

You dont need a sky engineer to move that dish , any tradesman with a set of ladders and an sds drill could relocate the 4 masonry bolts holding it up if you want it done sooner.

But yeah neighbour is a petty spiteful knob for moving it

funkmasterp

Hammer sausages in to his hot tub

dangeourbrain
    Free Member

that dish , any tradesman with a set of ladders and an sds drill could relocate the 4 masonry bolts holding it up if you want it done sooner.

Do you reckon they should move it 6″ to the left..?

CountZero

How unbelievably petty! I’d arrange for the mounting arm to be swung around to stick further out from the wall, with the dish re-aligned to pick up a signal. That way it would be away from the property line, but would intrude further into his line of vision.
    That might teach the stupid s.o.b that being petty about something that isn’t important can have unintended consequences.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Cough on his dog.

Get the dog to bum him.

P1ss in his hot tub.

Go home & have a sausage sarnie.

timbo46
    Free Member

Move it yourself or get someone in to do it, as brownsauce says, only 4 bolts and there is plenty of space and a clear view of the sky below your mums window, no need for it to be within reach of the git next door:)

retro83
    Free Member

Reply | Report
    CountZero

How unbelievably petty! I’d arrange for the mounting arm to be swung around to stick further out from the wall, with the dish re-aligned to pick up a signal. That way it would be away from the property line, but would intrude further into his line of vision.
    That might teach the stupid s.o.b that being petty about something that isn’t important can have unintended consequences.

TBH that sounds quite a lot more petty than somebody moving something that was put over their property line without their permission, then repeated moved back over their property line without speaking to them.

Scapegoat

Don’t think he has a dog though.

Buy him one

Then bum it.

Sandwich

Piranha in the hot tub? Lose weight the quick way.

singletrackmind

How abour i send you a 25kg bag of malted barley
    Sow it every day on the solat panels
    Within a week the local feral pigeons will move on in. Thry will build a big old nest and crap all over his panel’s
    Might be a bit noisy but if your mum is like my mum she won’t hear them anymore

136stu
    Free Member

Cheapest solution – collect some dog urine and burn a message into his lawn.

funkmasterp

Replace the sky dish with one of these (the dish, not the other one from Wayne’s World).

and glue his dog to it (after you’ve bought him one)

jekkyl

Bum his lawn then own his hottub with bombers.

ell_tell
    Free Member

Make him a sausage sandwich. But use vegan sausages and don’t tell him.

jamesco

God forbid the poor baztid should in the future want a sky dish in that same area ….. just sayin

Flaperon

Wait a couple of weeks until coronavirus really kicks in and there are no police, then nip round and do whatever you want.

Cougar

What CZ said.

jamj1974

Climb on his roof and kick his aerial, worked for Rod Hull or emu.

🤣🤣🤣

So, he hasn’t got a dog eh…

Even better! Get your dog to bum the neighbour with the sausage.

TomB

In glum times, this is vintage STW- thanks for the Sunday evening smiles everyone.

oreetmon
    Free Member

just tighten the bolts to the max.

bsims
    Free Member

Hammer frozen dogs into his windows so they can’t be opened. Dachshunds are bred specifically for this type of situation.

Edit – into the frames not the panes, that would be ridiculous.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

Poke a burning sausage through the letterbox.
    Fire some fresh dog turds into the hot tub.
    Fill his gutters with leaf mulch.

On a serious note, sky should reposition the dish for free, other tradesmen may not be as cheap.

Ours (dish, not tradesman) is stuck up on a mast, so it is above any and all windows.

FuzzyWuzzy

Shitty thing for your neighbour to be doing but also stupid of Sky to position it like that

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

A full day has elapsed and no mention of Bombers as far as I can see. STW really is going downhill…

kayak23

Fill his hot air balloon up with sausages.

bsims
    Free Member

A full day has elapsed and no mention of Bombers as far as I can see. STW really is going downhill…

You are correct.

Jam up his sausage machine with bombers
    Smear sausage meat on his bomber stanchions
    Bum his dog with bombers
    Clean your bombers with his dog
    Hammer bombers into his lawn
    Hide his bombers in your hot tub

PiknMix
    Free Member

^ Did it way better. Bravo.

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

sausages are the new bombers

40mpg

Fire frozen sausages of wee into his hot tub with your homemade crossbow fabricated from a pair of old bombers and your mums knicker elastic

Cougar

Assuming his mum wears… erm, never mind.

scaredypants

In defence of “stw”, jekkyl bwned the thread yesterday:

jekkyl
    Subscriber
    Bum his lawn then own his hottub with bombers.
    Posted 19 hours ago

Harry_the_Spider

Sausages are the new Bombers.

I’d still punch him in the mouth though.

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Move to Spain “the people are so nice there” you don’t even have to bother learning the language everyone speaks English anyway.

tjagain

Just as a point the alignment of a dish is easy to do if you move it yourself to a better spot. One of my old tenants had a dish that the builders took down. I put it back up and got it working fine. the vertical angle is already set on the mount, the direction you can get as a compass bearing – that allows you to get a signal and then the TV will monitor the level of signal to allow you to fine tune it by moving it tiny amounts. worked for me.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Previous neighbours kids had an inflatable hot tub and had parties until the early hours. A bucket of crayfish lobbed over the fence sorted that out.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 150 total)

The topic ‘Neighbour moving satellite dish on purpose’ is closed to new replies.