Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Need some reasonably priced (under 50 quid) shorts
  • atlaz
    Free Member

Nothing too garish, capable of a few falls without falling apart, usable for generic trail or some bike park use (i.e. long enough to meet pads). Any recommendations, I finally killed my Fox Sergeants off

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I know they’re not viewed as excellent by some but I got some Dare2B shorts last year. They were the £15 ones, with a liner and I expected them to fall apart pretty quickly but they’ve quickly become my default short for most of the year. Not as short as my Endura Singletracks and not as long as my 3/4 Humvees – perfect middle ground.

Only downside is that the pockets are rubbish. For the money I doubt I’ll look beyond D2B again…

soma_rich
    Free Member

I use D2B shorts everyday on my commute with a bob short though not the liner that came with them. I really rate them.

robbonzo
    Free Member

Endura singletracks, mine have been excellent, got them for £30, strong – I wear them 4-5 days a week for commuting and mtb rides and still look brand new, dry quickly, jobs a goodun.

Northwind

Should be able to find something like an Altura Mayhem for that price?

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

yup, Altura Mayhem, light, unrestictive, plenty tough, came off on mine, bruised grazed him, no sign of damage to material at all.

they are more of a summer short i would hasten to add

here

enigmas
    Free Member

+1 for endura singletracks!

takisawa2

Endura Humvee’s.
    Fantastic kit.

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

takisawa2 – Member

Endura Humvee’s.
    Fantastic kit.

^^This

Wouldn’t buy anything else..absolutely bombproof, last forever. Thick, strong, triple stitched, good pockets, harder materials in wear areas.

andycs

Humvee, £45 including a decent liner = top value.

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

endura singletracks are the nicest fitting, best looking shorts ive owned, and pretty well priced too

ads678

Where are you? If any where near Leeds/Wakey there’s a shop in Cas Freeport/Junction 32 that has a load of Scott MTB stuff in there a decent prices. XC, Trail and DH stuff. Can’t remember what it’s called but it’s in the corner near Thorntons.

jackson77
    Free Member

Sport Pursuit have some shorts on sale at the minute.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Need some reasonably priced (under 50 quid) shorts’ is closed to new replies.