• This topic has 13 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by mogrim.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Vile loathsome scummers
  • thegeneralist
    Free Member

Saw a link to this vid int’ Guardian, and thought that sounds out of order. Then watched the vid and thought ” that is so **** unpleasant and horrific, these people should be …..”

Be interested whether opinion is shared by people who watch the vid before reading the article. ( assuming you don’t speak Spanish natch). Does it seem menacing before you read the translation?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/oct/06/spanish-pm-leads-outcry-over-students-filmed-chanting-abuse-at-womens-halls

Superficial
    Free Member

I’ve watched Narcos so my translation was pretty good.

Seems pretty grim.

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Well, that’s one way of outing yourself as an incel.

csb

Bizarre! Comparisons to the religious nutjobs in Iran and their treatment of women, but struggling to comprehend the motivation of these Spanish blokes.

ads678

No idea what’s going on but it looks weird. If I hadn’t read the OP I wouldn’t have know it was sinister. Suppose if I spoke Spanish that would be different though….

mattyfez

the vid looks a bit sus to me. some kind of organised thing, or deep fake?

devash
    Free Member

This is all over the news here in Madrid.

All looks a bit Animal Housey. Seems to me like some sort of bad taste uni prank which has backfired spectacularly.

All I know is those guys won’t be getting any anytime soon.

csb

some kind of organised thing

They were all waiting to raise their blinds and join in! Assuming most did if for lols why would they think that was a laugh?

ads678

So what are they shouting about then?

Edit: read the guardian link now. What a bunch of ****!

scaredypants

García Artiga said the “full force of the hall’s disciplinary rules” would be applied, adding that those involved had been asked to write letters of apology to their neighbours

Well, I mean that’s pretty emphatic.  They may even give them a good talking to

mogrim

All looks a bit Animal Housey. Seems to me like some sort of bad taste uni prank which has backfired spectacularly.

That sounds about right. I’m not going to try and translate, mainly because Spanish swearwords have a different weight to them – my church-going elderly Spanish mother in law will regularly say “coño”, which literally translated is c**t… But even acknowledging that difference, it’s clear that here the idiots have badly misjudged how funny this would actually be.

RustySpanner

El Toroing Don Club?

scaredypants

Lol @ rusty – I was trying to work out what that meant

mogrim

Apparently (at least according to some of the women) it was just a stupid wind up which they weren’t in the slightest bit worried about:

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.