Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • My wife knows where EVERYTHING in the house is …………………..
  • jj55

……….. how do women do that? 😯

lister

they put it there!

jj55

not necessarily!!, she knew where something was tonight that I had ‘tidied’ away

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Does she know where your gentertainment is kept?

emsz
    Free Member

Obviously we know where everything is. 🙄

carlosg
    Free Member

mrscarlos still has baby brain after tinycarlos was born 12 weeks ago , she can’t even remember where she put the glasses that are on top of her head 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Tune in tomorrow for part 2 in the current series of ‘Humorous observations on the difference between men and women, where men discuss why they never ever will read the instructions or ask for directions’.

There now follows some tutting and ‘her indoors’ complaining her mother was right about you…..

nedrapier

There’s a game I play with my girlfriend. She loves it. Its called “Have you seen…?”

How it works is like this. I “look” for something for about 5 seconds, then say to her “Have you seen…?” then say the name of the thing I’m looking for.

She’s pretty good at it! Good job really, when she does things like “tidy” my chalk bag into the filing cabinet.

emsz
    Free Member

*Chuckles at Jamie*

Irish_AL
    Free Member

you couldnt ask her where my house keys are….i appear to have locked myself in 😳

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Al – do not set fire to a chip fan in the interim.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Yes, wives do that…….

Then ask her what tyres she has on her bike!!!!

🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘My wife knows where EVERYTHING in the house is …………………..’ is closed to new replies.