Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • My sick new edit
  • MadPierre

Ha! 😀 Actually it’s 3 old blokes having a pootle round some easy local trails in the shire. Wanted to have a go with my quadcopter and knock up a little bike vid. The strong winds didn’t help with flying but it turned out ok…

[video]http://youtu.be/2TmHtGsVCoU[/video]

sandwicheater

Sick!

What quadcopter is it? Do you have a 4th man controlling it or have you used magic?

MadPierre

It’s a DJI Phantom 2 with a GoPro. I was the 4th man controlling it

iolo
    Free Member

Quadcopter works. Content was , if honest not the most exiting.
    Riding round a field? mmmmmm, it’s no playboy mansion.
    When a slow motion water splash is the most interesting thing then maybe you need to re think your movie making locations/riding.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Quadcopter footage always makes me smile, no matter how simple the riding.
    Panning is a bit jerky, but otherwise, I like it 🙂

johni
    Free Member

It needs a front mounted cannon and a laser sight to make it more fun.

z1ppy

No not the most exciting, but I imagine you don’t just buy one and have god like abilities to make awesome movies straight off! So if you going spend time making/editing a video, you may as well post it, as some-one might have something constructive to say.
    How well does the quadcopter do in keeping up with actual riding? Or do you need to spend the earth to get one that will keep up?

AlexSimon

Beautiful lighting on some of that – looks better than a gopro normally does in terms of colour.
    Nice job!

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

That’s cool really impressed with the ‘drone’. Although I had no idea Leicestershire was so flat

D0NK

nice first(?) attempt. Camera and edit skillz need some work, smoother panning and cut to the moving camera shots while copter is already in motion, in some it was stationary cam, wait for rider to get into shot and…. start moving
    Impressed the copter wasn’t getting blown around too much, looked pretty gusty.

Content was fine, wouldn’t expect you to pilot the cam around forest singletrack or tech mountain trails straight away.

almightydutch
    Free Member

Not the most inspiring video I’ve seen but considering the wind then good effort.

The water splash though….no one manualled through it?? Really!!

bigjim

Good to see the aerial footage, a mate has the same quadcopter so hoping to do some riding footage at some point. He also had trouble getting smooth panning and bought a different controller to remedy that.

COZZY
    Free Member

look cool and trick to me – it must be a laugh for your mates to watch it back..

enjoyed the tune as well – apt – song title too !

shifter
    Free Member

Thought that was great! A lot like my ride this morning.
    End shot needed beer though.

MadPierre

Cheers for the feedback guys. Will be more and better to come I hope…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘My sick new edit’ is closed to new replies.