Search the forum using the power of Google

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • my name is Mr_Krabbs and i’m………
  • Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

addicted to tea and biscuits. i gave up the booze on new years day, and since then have replaced that “I fancy a beer” with “put the kettle on and bring the shortbread in”. I have gone from drinking 2 cups a day to 5 or 6, and god only know how many biscuits i’m having! Should I go back to the booze or try cut down on the amount of tea and biccies?

(btw I used to drink a lot of beer)

falkirk_mark
    Free Member

Dunno I am still on the beer let me know how you get on

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

2 benefits so far. i no longer wake up feeling like shite, and i sleep so much better than i used to.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I have done similar although I have substituted tea and biscuits with scowling and concentrating intently on one particular task for about 15 minutes.

Mr_Krabbs
    Free Member

you could play a game of soggy biscuit then mr nutt. not much fun playing that game on your own though!

muggomagic

i like all 3 just not at the same time. think you would struggle to beat a beer and a packet of brannigans roast beef and mustard crisps. tea and cold 4 finger kit kat comes a very close second.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘my name is Mr_Krabbs and i’m………’ is closed to new replies.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Join Singletrack From Only £12.501/2 Singletrack Offer

Use code HELLO54 when you join us as a print or digital member and your membership will be half price for the first year.

The Print+ membership where Singletrack magazine drops through your door, plus full digital access, is normally £45, now only £22.50 with the code. And a digital membership where you can read all the digital magazines is normally £25, and now £12.50 with the code.

Simply use code HELLO54 at checkout.

(New annually renewing membership only. Excludes Gift Memberships, Discount applies to first year. Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, or when switching memberships)