Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • my latest video (peak district content from sunday)
  • Pook

http://www.vimeo.com/2895367

were you the random bloke out on an orange stumpjumper who took a fall going down to the A57? If so, i’ve got you on here.

I also keep up with some MotoX bikes and play with some cocks.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

sorry but thats shocking

Pook

why exactly

racing_ralph
    Free Member

its slow (as in content), jerky, hard to watch as it downloads so slowly

Pook

can’t control the download, nor can i help my riding partner being slow.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

to be fair the helmet cam bits are just to jerky to watch

Pook

yeah can’t seem to get it steady. tips welcome. Admittedly i was on very rough ground.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

keep your head still lol!! or do your helmet up tighter to stop it moving?

Pook

stangulation/smooth vid…..can’t decide

Pook

oh, incidentally, the person at about 1.55, pushing down the hill had a kona stinky deeluxe, full face helmet and body armour

steel4real
    Free Member

….and had punctured/broken front brake/suspension failure.

Your point being ?

Pook

did they? oh, didn’t look like it

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

I feel sick.

IanMunro
    Free Member

I liked it. Obviously a bit too jerky in places, but at least it shows a nice bit of creativity rather than the normal tedious helmet cam footage.

james
    Free Member

What was with the camera looking left all the time? I want to see where you going/what you’re riding, not what the scenery is like.

Theres far too many clips riding uphill, especially on tarmac/smooth gravel too, its quite boring to watch. Filming others upto derwent edge on the rocky section would’ve been good

I wanted full clips of the DHs, crashes, foot downs and all.

I never realised how sloppy derwent edge – cutthroat bridge could get at this time of year. That looked nasty

Also, how did you get from the bottom of ‘the beast of hope cross’ to rowlee farm? The footpath through the nature reserve? Or along the A57?

Pook

camera got knocked left just before the bikers came past. Straightened it up after.

Downhill shots were wobbly/muddy/slow. I was always about 4miles out in front so couldnt really chase anyone.

Derwent edge was soaking. All of it was recovering from the frost we’ve had

To get from the beast to Rowlee Pasture we did 300 yrds on the A57 and up the farm road.

will
    Free Member

I actually quite like it, agree that it shows some great creativity! I’m gessing you had an ATC 2k?

On the wobbly-ness i know what you mean, mine does it all the time, gess you just got to live with it, as it is a cheap helmet cam.

muddy_fox
    Free Member

I think its pretty good. Nice filming although some of the shots are a bit jerky and nicely edited together. Try adding some of the still shots through the video rather than all at the end as they have a bit of a feel of just being stuck on the end.

What did you use to edit it?

MrNutt
    Free Member

more Mallards!

Pook

just done in movie maker. Thanks for the comments guys – all taken on board.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘my latest video (peak district content from sunday)’ is closed to new replies.