Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MS Teams meeting evaluation- (I know)
  • hb70

I’m sure there have been odder requests, but surely none have been so boring or tangential.

I work for a membership organisation. Our core business is to bring people together for conversations so that they can learn from their peers. A normal session is an hour, 50 people, a presentation, discussion and sharing of learning.

I want us to learn and improve how we do this because its our core business and we are variable in how we do it. At the end of every MSTeams meeting I want to ask 3 simple questions which might be “Was this a good use of your time? How could we have made it better? How will this learning help you in your job” The questions will always be the same.

I want the survey to drop into MSTeams before the call finishes so that people fill it in (1/2 min tops) before they leave.

I want an app/product (that might integrate with teams) that I can generate this survey automatically at the clikc of a button, link it explicitly to the time, date, name of the meeting, and record all responses across the whole organisation. IT have been less than helpful, and my searches of the interweb have yielded nothing helpful.

For those of you still awake, what is that product? I’m going for a ride now and expecting to be on page 2 by the time of my return.

HungryHungryHippo

I doubt you’ll find an out of the box solution with all the automation you want, but Microsoft Forms is the obvious survey platform since you already use Teams. I’m not surprised your IT team haven’t been able to help as I doubt the solution exists. Maybe some automation could be provided via Power Automate/Flow, if you can find someone to set it up.

J-R

Yes as others have said MS Forms. Used it on loads of training sessions, it’s pretty well integrated with MS Teams.

Like many of these things it can seem a real PITA first time you set it up, but you’ll soon be using without thinking.

hb70

Really helpful thanks all. Good to know that there is no out of the box solution. Thanks for your help and advices

rogermoore
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.