Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Mr Broccoli. Ohh dear.
  • medlow
    Free Member

What a plonker…
    Being a vegetarian and always ready to hear discussions about taking the extra jump to go full vegan, I watched the interview on catch up after a mate told me about it.
    Ohh my, what an embarrassment.

Here he is

I’m no big Morgan fan, and in typical fashion he did himself no favours at the end when bragging about gorging on excessive steak, bla bla bla.

But, Mr Broccoli, was he really expecting this to end well.?

Chewing gum too, I’m sure that goes against many vegan, throw away, plastic, sustainability, recycling etc ethics. (although I do think there are vegan, biodegradable gums out there, so fair play if it was.)

Cougar

Oh, I saw a video of him getting arrested the other day. Wasn’t immediately clear what he’d done wrong though.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, of course I’ll watch Morgan interviewing someone, I do it every morning to start my day in a pleasurable manner.
    No, I don’t.
    Without wishing to upset any Piers Morgan fans on the forum (because my opinions do really seem to offend some people! I know! Madness!), I really think he’s an complete ****.

bikebouy
    Free Member

People still watch programmes with Piers the **** in?

How odd.

Cougar

And, yeah. Having watched the video now, he’s amusing, but he didn’t really do himself any favours there did he. As much as it pains me to say it, Piers has a point – Broccoli should’ve been able to easily counter the lazy arguments he was being presented with, they were low-hanging fruit.

scotroutes

Will he be out in time for the next Bond movie?

Cougar

What you did there.

I see it.

trumpton
    Free Member

I like Mr Broccoli.

shermer75
    Free Member

I thought Piers Morgan came across as the plonker in that interview

CheesybeanZ

Will he be out in time for the next Bond movie?

Very good 😁

fossy

Big piss take. Leek’ing a bit !

I’ll get me coat !

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Good thing he was wearing make up, otherwise he might have turned purple , sprouting out all that waffle.

medlow
    Free Member

Yes Mr Morgan was sinking to the embarrassing level that Mr Broccoli was already at.
    Especially at the end when he was bragging about a tasty steak for tonights dinner. Very childish.

The lack of any preparation from Mr B and the fact he was relying on ‘ I’m just a broccoli’ to answer any question was just ridiculous..
    Then the banana phone came out. WTF.

Both plonkers.

cheddarchallenged
    Free Member

A funnier interview is the one that pops up underneath that one in the YouTube video feed – it’s Magic Grandpa setting out his Brexit position:

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Anything with PM and journalists of his ilk are dismissed out of hand and don’t get a second of my time. The man’s a turd that won’t flush.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Why was he arrested? The article I read seemed to imply he was pushing locally grown veg (verbally, not physically) and veganism?

I wonder if it was for breach of the peas?

IGMC

scruffywelder
    Free Member

I sometimes find myself wondering if Lewis Prothero was modelled on PM or is it vice versa 🤔

dougiedogg
    Free Member

I thought he was really good, got everyone talking/making threads and didnt get drawn into a pointless argument that has been done to death. Plus he annoyed Piers Morgan

Cougar

I wonder if it was for breach of the peas?

He shouted “give peas a chance” when he was arrested.

It wasn’t clear at all from the video, but it looked like he might have been getting in people’s way / obstructing them from entering a shop? So maybe disturbing the peace or some shizzle maybe, I don’t know.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Mr Broccoli. Ohh dear.’ is closed to new replies.