Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Moviprep, is that like a Netflix starter kit?
  • midlifecrashes

The doctor has given me this box and tells me to just watch movies or catch up on a box set for a couple of days. What does she mean?

piemonster

Sometimes shit happens

martinhutch

jimw
    Free Member

Spoiler alert:

Drinking that stuff is by far the worst part of the procedure. In my opinion of course. Worse than the resulting  output and the subsequent ‘input’ if you get my drift.

poah
    Free Member

return and exchange for picolax.  I couldn’t drink the moviprep as it made me vomit.

doncorleoni
    Free Member

I actually really liked the moviprep .. Better tasting than most SIS sports and energy spooge. Salty lemon slightly viscous gloop.

Does exactly what it says on the tin. The picolax thread gave me some idea of what to expect 🙂

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Jimw .. Agreed. So long as you don’t have a trainee nurse do it fresh off the course like I did the third time. First two felt nothing didn’t need any pain relief at all (experienced consultant). Third time…Well thats a story for another day.

tpbiker
    Free Member

<b>Y</b>ou will be faced with the decision of a sedative and a couple of hours stay afterwards, or no sedative and leave immediately. First time I took the former, no discomfort at all. So 2nd time I declined.. Holy shit, it was uncomfortable. Initial penetration isn’t so bad, but when it’s going round the bends it feels like someone is jabbing a stick in your insides.

ON a plus side you’ll lose a few pounds due to a thorough cleansing, and your insides will be spotless.. So A good time to convince the wife of a spot of pegging  if that’s your bag.

Not speaking from Exp on that last point..

doncorleoni
    Free Member

Yeah agree with that! The gastro consultant said there is such a demand for dark side of the moon exploration that they are training up pretty much anyone nurses / gps etc who don’t necessarily have the experience of time served consultants. As I said first two I had (no sedation) did not hurt at all. The last one was as you describe but was done by a trainee. Everyone has to learn but I wish they made you aware.

Was interesting watching the scope cam through and scope nav (think sat nav for passage of doom).

bobgarrod
    Free Member

my hospital uses prep clean – has a horrible vanilla flavour and they expect you to drink 3 litres of the stuff.. The only way to disguise the flavour is to use gallons of lemon juice in the mix anything sugary such as cordial in my opinion makes it taste worse. I usually go mental on the entinox. For years they had never been able to get to the last bit of the bowel – a ct scan showed a problem in that area so it was back for another go. By the time they had finished they had to scrape me off the ceiling as i was high as a kite.

Good luck with the scope.

scaredypants

op, you’ve misread the instructions – it doesn’t say find somewhere comfortable, you’re in for a long sit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Moviprep, is that like a Netflix starter kit?’ is closed to new replies.