Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Mountain Rescue in Guisborough / Hutton Village last night……any news / info?
  • Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

As we were riding past a few lads in Hutton Village last night around 8:30pm we heard them saying “i hope he is ok” & we never thought anymore of it. A few minutes later the mountain rescue landy with lights flashing was heading towards the bottom of the chute sort of area.

Does anyone have any info?

I hope they are ok…. 🙁

wwaswas

Glad to see a more detailed report for the damage to the bike than what was wrong with the rider.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Cheers ST.

I will have to get out with them lot, I’ve been saying that for months…..

sing1etrack

They’re good guys – they usually ride at quite a decent pace which can be tough for some (me included) but they know the trails very well, and they’ll improve your fitness!

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

were you out with them last night?

sing1etrack

No, I was one of the ‘might attends’ but in the end couldn’t be bothered riding. Was out with them last Tuesday, did a good loop from Hutton over to Capt Cooks and back, mix of XC and trails, finishing with the bit they’ve been doing some trailbuilding on, which has since had a bit more work done to it.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

I might see if a few of the lads fancy it next week. Cheers..

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Mountain Rescue in Guisborough / Hutton Village last night……any news / info?’ is closed to new replies.