Viewing 21 posts - 201 through 221 (of 221 total)
  • Motorist Runs Over & Assaults Cyclist NSFW
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

The van driver was on his mobile, the bike rider made the comment.

I’m wondering why the biker has a helmet cam, if when he gets a beating he declines to press charges. What’s the bloody point?

allthepies
    Free Member

One for his w**k bank ?

neilwheel
    Free Member

😆 ……..SUCKERS………… 😀

glasgowdan
    Free Member

TrustATrader @TrustATrader
    Follow
    We’ve suspended Taylor Landscaping’s membership, pending a police investigation.

http://landscapejuicenetwork.com/forum/topics/landscaper-sought-in-road-rage-assault

lowey

This place is ace.

You lot could argue with yourselves in an emtpy room.

aracer
    Free Member

No we couldn’t.

scotroutes

Aye – except that the cyclist has, apparently, declined to press charges. I wonder why?

somafunk

I just love the righteous anger and morality of the bandwagon jumping public as expressed on STW forum threads, they take a small, but vitally significant and very legitimate response to a thread and nurture it till it grows into an all encompassing monster then they beat it into submission with a shitty stick till it fits into their own particular version of events and we end up with an utterly vile shitstorm of morality that bears very little relevance to the original argument and it’s raised points.

Thank god i’m not a member of the general public (as expressed on here), I’m so far above that in fact i’d go so far as to say i’m in a geostationary orbit circling above the amoebic soup below me.

Night all, sleep well in your pond

😉

granchester
    Free Member

Spineless sh1t. He’s let the sorts of lee Taylor get off free for his vile acts. He’s let all his cycling brothers and sisters down. Shame on him – grow a pair and press charges or next time they’ll run over your skull. Press charges or every tosser in a van will be swerving into cyclists for sport. Dont become the spineless git he took you for when he tried to kill you.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Using common sense is the best safety measure you can take on the road.

It appears this sense isn’t as common as it used to be.

I would never undertake a moving vehicle in that situation – ie common sense.

The driver was in the wrong to pull in and hit the cyclist, then to assault him.

If it was me riding that bike, at that time – the incident would have never occurred.

5thElefant
    Free Member

He’s let all his cycling brothers and sisters down.

You lot are all related? That explains a lot.

granchester
    Free Member

Ha! Yes that was a funny retort, I like it but you should understand that I was speaking metaphorically with respect to brotherhood. Speaking of in breeding, looks like Lee Taylors bloodline has not strayed far from primitive man. I’m Impressed that he passed his driving test, well done lee. I get it that people like that dig holes for a living because they’re thick but should he be allowed to be in charge of a vehicle? I mean how irresponsible can you get? Only a matter of time before he gets charged for his vile afflictions on society. major league prick – good luck digging holes for the rest of your life Lee. Having said that I doubt you’ll ever be employed again – something for you to thing about rather than trying to kill Cyclists by deliberately running into them…… Muppet!

wwaswas

Driver charged with Public Order offence (which I assume doesn’t need a complainant?).

https://twitter.com/MPSHavering/status/557102168860553216

Klunk
    Free Member

Driver charged with Public Order offence (which I assume doesn’t need a complainant?).

more likely he admitted to something in his interview enabling the police to charge him.

Andy-R

granchester – Member
    I get it that people like that dig holes for a living because they’re thick

A bit of a faux elitest comment there, don’t you think? What has what he does for a living (which probably isn’t just digging holes) got to do with the fact that he acted like a ****?
    You get them in every walk of life(****, that is) – probably some in your occupation too, whatever that might be.

Speeder

Why would the cyclist feel the need to press charges? The evidence is on Youtube for all to see and the court of public opinion will surely be enough punishment enough.

If he’s not the boss the driver has surely got to lose his job over this and gain a pretty poor and unemployable reputation following this. (it’s only a matter of time before his name comes up)

Mister-P
    Free Member

I am not sure I’d agree that this will turn out that bad for the driver. I’d already pretty much forgotten about his actions and I imagine the non-cycling public have done so too.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Speeder – Member

Why would the cyclist feel the need to press charges? The evidence is on Youtube for all to see and the court of public opinion will surely be enough punishment enough.
    Possibly because the “court of public opinion” cant legally prosecute the person concerned for beating up a cyclist (despite the fact that they are pathetic).
    Cyclist: Ohh look at me posting up videos of nasty aggressive man hitting me on you tube.
    Police: Mr cyclist, we’ve caught the man who assaulted you with his van and his fists. Would you like us to apply the relevant laws to him so we can punish him appropriately?
    Cyclist: Oh noes, the scenario I banked on never happening has happened. I’ll leave it thanks, the shame of having people mocking the driver on the internet is punishment enough.
    Police: Pussy.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Hahah – good post

crankboy
    Free Member

“Cyclist: Ohh look at me posting up videos of nasty aggressive man hitting me on you tube.
    Police: Mr cyclist, we’ve caught the man who assaulted you with his van and his fists. Would you like us to apply the relevant laws to him so we can punish him appropriately?
    Cyclist: Oh noes, the scenario I banked on never happening has happened. I’ll leave it thanks, the shame of having people mocking the driver on the internet is punishment enough.
    Police: Pussy. “

As one can’t thumbs up or like posts on here I’m quoting it.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Assault needs a victim statement.

Public order offence doesn’t. So if cyclist doesn’t come forward or won’t give a statement or support prosecution then they’ll go down public order route.

Viewing 21 posts - 201 through 221 (of 221 total)

The topic ‘Motorist Runs Over & Assaults Cyclist NSFW’ is closed to new replies.