Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • MotoGP 2018
  • tomaso
    Free Member

Day one of Valencia test and the 2018 MotoGP season has started – unpainted carbon test fairing look awesome

bikebouy
    Free Member

I know it’s the pinnacle of motorbike racing, but they do go some way to make those bikes look bloody horrible. That shoebox on the tail of the top bike must weight 44kgs and a worse aerodynamic coefficient of a skip half full.

But I’m looking forward to the new season, last season was a return to MotoGP for me having given it up when Stoner left.

dufusdip
    Free Member

Rossi trying to get shot of the last of the Yamaha 2017 frames?! That looks like a proper oops.

Forlorn hope but one more championship for Vale would be good. Think this might be a season too far…

tomaso
    Free Member

@bikebouy I think the ugly thing should be hidden away inside the seat unit, but it does do something…
    anti jounce box

P-Jay
    Free Member

Have BT still got it?

I used to love it, but can’t get BT and it’s not the same watching highlights days after the fact.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I think the 2017 season was back to MotoGP best, of days of old. Close racing.. a couple of aliens but fundamentally a season full of fairing bashing.

Hated those spoilers on fairings, should never have been allowed.

I’m all for Vale’ racing until he’s old.. but you do have to say he’s an expert at the dismount without causing too much damage to himself. The late season crash was his downfall, but then look what he’s doing with supporting MotoGP off track.. awesome.

Any real changes to the bikes next year? S’pose 2stroke 500’s out of the question 😆

shifter
    Free Member

Further cranked over than I’ll ever be and he’s sat up one-handed and looking behind. Damn you Marquez.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘MotoGP 2018’ is closed to new replies.