• This topic has 815 replies, 120 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Muke.
Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 816 total)
  • Moto GP 2013
  • fingerbike
    Free Member

Indeed, Hayden’s had some really wobbly moments. Edit: and just crashed…

Do like the Sachsenring, just that waterfall that seems to take everyone off, lots of left hand corners then the waterfall is a high speed bumpy right on the cold side of tyres.

Northwind

fingerbike – Member

Lorenzo, high sided onto his plated shoulder, has walked to medical centre for checks.

It’s normally a good sign when they walk into the hospital. Except when it’s Lorenzo, when it might still mean he’s broken both his legs.

transmute
    Free Member

^^ 😀

Matt24k
    Free Member

UPDATE: Tweet from MotoGP.com: “Initial tests show damage to titanium plate in [Jorge Lorenzo’s] left shoulder – could need further surgery.”

Matt24k
    Free Member

Also from the rather aptly titled Crash.net

The Spaniard was soon joined in the Medical Centre by Crutchlow, who lost the front of his Tech 3 Yamaha at high-speed through the fearsome turn 11 downhill right-hander, shortly after the restart, leaving him with scrapes to his left arm.

Muke
    Free Member

Lorenzo feeling a bit more comfortable

🙄 Me and my big mouth …. Lorenzo has been forced to withdraw from this weekend’s race after damaging the titanium plate holding his broken left collarbone together.

Matt24k
    Free Member

That’s gonna hurt when you’ve already got a plate on your collar bone from last week.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Could be Pedrosa’s year.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Ah man, I’d be gutted about Lorenzo missing this race anyway but after seeing his heroics at Assen I’ll have to downgrade that further, what a barsteward! ^^^ That pic also gives me the heebeejeebies.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

My boy’s (26) year 😀 finally.. My bet paid off

rossi46
    Free Member

Anyone want to place a cheeky bet on Lorenzo starting the race 😀
    That did look nasty though- wish him a speedy recovery.
    Might be down to the Honda boys to fight it out between them…

rossi46
    Free Member

Heres a Gif image of that incident:

Lucky he didn’t land on his head (shivers) 😯

Northwind

rossi46 – Member

Anyone want to place a cheeky bet on Lorenzo starting the race

Maybe not this time, he got hit at his weakest point- the plate is only made of titanium, not mtfuium like the rest of him.

boblo
    Free Member

Oh oh…. Massive high side for Pedrosa in FP3. He’s away in the medical centre now being assessed….

br
    Free Member

they’re all trying very hard…

rossi46
    Free Member

Pedrosa Collarbone Fears

Blimey- looks like there will be a few walking wounded if theres anyone left to start on Sunday 😯

rossi46
    Free Member

Maybe not this time, he got hit at his weakest point- the plate is only made of titanium, not mtfuium like the rest of him.

😆

Perhaps he should be in the Superman films, he seems to be a man of steel. He Might need a welder this time though i agree 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Free Practice 3 And Combined Times

Pay particular attention to Aleix Espargaro 😯
    Bloody hell!!

And on a CRT!

wolfenstein
    Free Member

boblo – Member
    Oh oh…. Massive high side for Pedrosa in FP3. He’s away in the medical centre now being assessed….

POSTED 58 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

Huh 😯 i think i speak too soon.

Matt24k
    Free Member

Danny Pedrosa earlier and it doesn’t look too good for him making the race.
    What the hell is going on out there? All the Ducati riders crashed yesterday, Dovi wiping out his only evolution bike.
    Take it easy on turn 11 chaps, especially #93
    At this rate Rossi could win the title 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Rossi could win the title

Now wouldn’t that be something?? 8)

rossi46
    Free Member

A quote from Crash.net :

“Andrea Iannone became the latest rider to suffer a heavy fall, tumbling roughly in the gravel after running on at turn one. The Italian rookie dislocated his right shoulder and is therefore set to miss qualifying.”

Turn one this time.

Blimey 😯

Free Practise 4

rossi46
    Free Member

Marquez takes Sachsenring Pole

Cal 2nd 😀 and Rossi 3rd 😀

Espargaro 5th- on a CRT 😯

Let the games begin!

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Great pic of Lorenzo, he’s in mid air and already moving to protect his left shoulder. ‘Kin nails.

rossi46
    Free Member
    wolfenstein
    Free Member

FS 👿

jim25

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again!

#93 for the championship!!

Kato

If only Cal could get the hang of starting quickly

rossi46
    Free Member

What a bloody good ride from Cal- i thought he was going to catch Marquez there…

#93 for the championship!!

+1 …. you know he’s going to make history 😉

Pigface
    Free Member

So who takes that seat? Cal has to be the main contender but it wont do his career any good at all. It would team him up with Dovi again, did they get on when both in Tech 3?

br
    Free Member

If Cal is offered a deal at Ducati and he declines he’ll never know whether he’s the one to take them back to the top (as Stoner did).

It’s a risk, but then what is the alternative – to always be second-string to someone else at Yamaha (or Honda)?

You can only really regret what you didn’t do…

epicyclo

Ducati has chewed up a heap of good riders since Stoner.

Cal would be mad to go there.

The season hasn’t finished yet – Lorenzo just needs one more bad fall and there’s a place at Yamaha. They’d be mad not to take a guy who can beat Rossi on a non factory bike.

singlecrack
    Free Member

Not many places for Cal to go …..if his contract isn’t renewed…….Nicky’s seat looks to be the only one available at the moment ……..but we still have plenty of the season left for changes

Pigface
    Free Member

I think there are 4 more places on the grid for next year as well so plenty of room for another satelite team.

Could sign a multiyear deal and be team number 1 for a returning Suzuki?????

wheelz
    Free Member

It looks like HRC won’t take the option to extend Stefan Bradl’s contract until the end of 2014, which they need to do in the next week or so, which means he’ll be out of contract at the end of this season.

Crutchlow is the current frontrunner to take Bradl’s seat at LCR for 2014, although he also has an option with the Ducati factory team as well.

If Crutchlow goes to LCR then expect to see Bradl on the Ducati, as Audi are keen to have a German onboard.

Redding is also set to step up to MotoGP in 2014, possibly aboard the new Honda production racer in the Gresini team, with a guaranteed move to the factory bike in 2015.

With Smith already signed to Tech 3 Yamaha for 2014, it could be a good year for the Brits in MotoGP next season.

rossi46
    Free Member

If Crutchlow goes to LCR then expect to see Bradl on the Ducati, as Audi are keen to have a German onboard.

This /\

Nicky Hayden, where can we see him go next year? Moto 2? WSB?

Also think of Aleix Espargaro- he could well take Crutchlows place (as has already been speculated), but he could also end up on the Ducati 😀

And thus- silly season begins 😆

5thElefant
    Free Member

With Smith already signed to Tech 3 Yamaha for 2014, it could be a good year for the Brits in MotoGP next season.

There’s also talk of doing something creative with Smiths contract to free up another spot.

Full Yamaha standard ecu bikes are now on the table…

singlecrack
    Free Member

It’d be silly for tech 3 to get rid of Cal at the end of the season if he wanted to stay…just look at his results so far….

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

not been following developments uber-closely, and missed last round (only for BBC news to spoil it monday) but I have been wondering all season why Yamaha haven’t decided to up their support of Tech 3 (specifically Cal’s bike). Given he is running with the ‘Aliens’ on factory rides why not have/keep him on a Tech3 but with rather more factory kit in it that it has had so far? The alternative is for him to move to Honda and pretty much do the same thing (hopefully this is what 5thElefant is referring to?).

Viewing 40 posts - 361 through 400 (of 816 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2013’ is closed to new replies.