Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • MOT!
  • johndrummer
    Free Member

Promoted at last! Watched some great footie this season, the game against Barnsley on Thursday was awful but 3 points is 3 points.

Thanks to Huddersfield Town for today’s result, now can Stoke do the same tomorrow?

Marching On Together

Philby

Amazing and unbelievable end to a fantastic season, and well deserved after playing some beautiful football for most of the season 🙂

Sad that the legends Hunter, Cherry and Charlton didn’t get to see it 🙁

Can remember the bad times playing the likes of Swindon and Bristol Rovers in Division 1, so big relief to see us promoted to where we belong! Game against Barnsley was worst I’ve seen for a long time, but sometimes you win ugly. West Brom must be gutted as they dominated Huddersfield without much threat on the goal – hope they get the other automatic place!

Hope we can get the Champions trophy – getting it at Derby would have a certain irony about it!

In Bielsa We Trust! ALAW! MOT!

Philby

Champions!! Well done to Stoke and Huddersfield – two very tense matches to watch! MOT! ALAW!

fatoldgit

CHAMPIONS 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

M.O.T

jekkyl

mot?
    growler? car test? what!!! ?

Philby

@jekkyl – MOT = Marching on Together, Leeds’ anthem

kayla1
    Free Member

Oh. I thought it was about motorcycles. I got mine MOTed on Friday and I’m off up to my mam’s on it today 😎 Braaaaap, etc…

Pook

Anyone know where I can get an MOT bottle opener?

mrsheen
    Free Member

Had my MOT a few weeks ago. Passed with flying colours. Wasn’t in Lids though.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘MOT!’ is closed to new replies.