Viewing 17 posts - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)
  • Mornington Crescent
  • UrbanHiker
    Free Member

Sorry. Hang on. A new game? In the same thread? Whatever happened to rule 17b? If we’re going to play like that, we might as well rip up the rule book (all of them) and just make things up as we go along. FFS!

Time to take @Cougar to Roding Valley for that behaviour.

mrlebowski
    Free Member

MULTI coloured token to Bow High Road..

Hang on, that’s where I was at the end of the last game!

DOH!

dexa

I am playing from right to left using a travel card wearing corduroy trousers. Had a sly wink from a ticket collector at Elm Park.

Pook

Waterloo. I don’t give a damn either.

crazy-legs

Waterloo. I don’t give a damn either.

Hmm…
    Couldn’t escape if I wanted to.

😉

andrewh
    Free Member

Any and all coloured tokens are fair game so long as we’re not in Nidd.

Sorry, but where does Parson’s Green fit in? No one is in Nidd yet but it does need two lateral at once. If the tokens are wild I can open there can’t I?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Richmond Park.

(FENTON!)

dexa

District line rules apply until March, so Parsons Green does not fit in, Earls Court is the closest option in my book, hope this helps…!

somafunk

Having never understood the rules of Mornington Crescent ive just viewed the wiki page, now I understand – its just calvinball by another name and anything goes as long as you phrase it with conviction.

as you were…carry on.

dexa

” As you were…carry on”. I am apoplectic with rage at that statement, defiantly not in the spirit of this game of strategy and magnificence. Flounce to Temple.

funkmasterp

I’m opening with a daring move from the Charles Babbage playbook. That’s right fellow contestants…..Gunnersbury.

grahamh
    Free Member

Amos Grove.

andrewh
    Free Member

Ah, yes, bit early. Earl’s Court isn’t a bad shout, just the one lateral and gives me circle line options for later too, thanks

funkmasterp

Pulled a double line choice and waiting at Ealing Broadway. Decision time – red or green line. I suppose it depends on the off peak card colour variable.

garage-dweller

Firmly on peak, Bank. Are we seriously playing Travelcards? I thought due to Covid we’d have at least updated to the fully contactless variation?

amodicumofgnar

Travel cards not Oyster cards, oh heck only one thing for it when the Jubilee Line is wild.
    Bring the Welsh edition into play. It still rush hour under the old normal and Friday is a reasonable time to start thinking about the weekend:

Bwythyn Swissaidd

grahamh
    Free Member

This could get messy with all those Welsh sounds.
    Ill go

Llandudno Junction.

Viewing 17 posts - 201 through 217 (of 217 total)

The topic ‘Mornington Crescent’ is closed to new replies.